Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hana Thai Sexy boom - Leicester  (Read 525 times)

13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6703209) (7 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline johnnot

External Link/Members Only

Borderline positive due to lack of engagement.  She did her duty but it seemed mechanical.

Back in the day after the fall of the Berlin wall but before the invention of the internet, I used to fly to Amsterdam for the day and enjoy four girls. There was so much competition you could have a top girl for EU25 at an exchange rate of 1.48 to the pound.  The sheer volume of GORGEOUS girls flooding out of eastern Europe meant that you could cruise the windows looking for a particular type, eg a lookalike for your childhood sweetheart or your old English teacher.  Or even your mum or your wife if there was something twisted in your brain.  Indeed, I even saw a haggard old granny, 75+, selling her wares.

I have wandered off the subject of this review but though I better set the scene.  Anyway, I found that while I could fuck three times in the day, I could not manage a fourth and had to go to a Thai massage joint, helpfully called "Thai Massage".  No sex, just massage.  You were shown into a large sitting room to be presented with up to 20 Thai ladies sitting about chatting, and the madam would ask you to take your pick.  One day while I was making my selection I heard a guy in one of the upstairs rooms screaming his head off.  It was not really screaming, more of a highly exaggerated orgasm.  I assumed he was having a laugh by making a scene.   

On a subsequent visit I selected Annie, who was not the youngest or prettiest of the girls.  As we trotted off towards the stairs I saw the other girls shooting looks at each other and it crossed my mind whether I had made a mistake.  Later, during the most expert of hand jobs, right at the moment before a shattering climax, Annie's finger shot up my ass and nailed my prostate.  Then it was my turn to scream and moan out loud for all the world to hear.  It was totally involuntary and I think my discharge hit the wall behind my head.  I felt that I had been raped and had a huge orgasm at the same time.  The downside is that I had to limp off to catch the tram back to the airport and my ass hurt for some days after. 

This brings me to my current review of Hana.  Hana started me off with a standing up BJ and long before a climax she lubed up her hand and fingered my ass.  My main objection is that it was inexpertly done and added nothing to the overall experience.  Even if a woman is much less young and attractive than Hana, she can provide a better service if she is receptive and tries to play the client like a musical instrument.  I thought that Hana should have asked before the fingering.  Hopefully the finger was well washed, but what can you do?  If Hana was more engaged and less mechanical she could be a star performer and I would book an hour at a time.

I did return to Amsterdam Annie on subsequent occasions but the unexpectedness of the first time can't be repeated. 

Offline scouting

Thanks for the entertaining if rather unusual review johnnot. I'm jealous. I like a good finger up the bum.