Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Erotic Massage UK x - Hungarian - Liverpool  (Read 2726 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6807648) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline hna

I booked for a one hour service with extra on last week. (130) She speaks english very well so I was happy.

I arrived to the appointment, she was on time, I don't had to wait outside like most of time... Her place is in Liverpool city center. Apartmant was clean, good smelling, bed was comfortable. I had a shower and after we started the massage. Her hands are really soft, I enjoyed my time, oral was amazing, she offered protected sex. She has nice,curvy body and pretty face. She massaged my whole body it was so relaxing time.

All together I was happy in the end, Im sure I will book appointment again.

Her profile:

External Link/Members Only

Offline Blue1878

Hmm not convinced how legit this review is, I could be wrong

Online markballoon

I'm with you Blue.  2 reviews the same 4 hours apart.  Also the review compared to the first one couldn't be more different.

Offline Thephoenix

I think I heard an Hungarian accent in that review. :unknown:

Online scutty brown

I booked for a one hour service with extra on last week. (130) She speaks english very well so I was happy.

I arrived to the appointment, she was on time, I don't had to wait outside like most of time... Her place is in Liverpool city center. Apartmant was clean, good smelling, bed was comfortable. I had a shower and after we started the massage. Her hands are really soft, I enjoyed my time, oral was amazing, she offered protected sex. She has nice,curvy body and pretty face. She massaged my whole body it was so relaxing time.

All together I was happy in the end, Im sure I will book appointment again.

Her profile:

External Link/Members Only

why have you reviewed this girl twice??
looks like touting
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=348004.0

Are you trying to hide the negative review from four days ago?
« Last Edit: June 27, 2022, 05:43:37 pm by scutty brown »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
hna do not post the same review twice, it cocks the review count up and makes you look like a tout or the SP herself.

Duplicate deleted.

Offline Retanzil

Hmm not convinced how legit this review is, I could be wrong

Absolutely nothing like the service I had!
« Last Edit: June 27, 2022, 09:44:48 pm by daviemac »