Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ⭐️SVETLANA ⭐NO RUSH ⭐️GENUINE PICS⭐️ DOMINATRIX SHOW⭐ Leeds.  (Read 2448 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6818619) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by agentsmith]
4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5503972) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by agentsmith]

Offline Bum Lovin Criminal

I thought my quest for a really tall sexy “Ama……n” type WG had ended when I saw this profile.

Finally, a girl much taller than me, stacked and with ‘Dom’ skills, (not that I’m into Dom stuff, well, a tad) and could throw me around the room

like a doll and potentially hurt me physically if she wanted to..

https://External Link/Members Only

Comms:    were easy enough and I was all booked in by texts and a call on arrival. English is good and has a nice bubbly character.

A terraced house housing multi-flats in Beeston just off Tempest Road, the kind ‘newly divorced Dads’ are reduced to when shafted by the courts.. :D

A small, dingy bedsit type, clearly just a work space for her, nothing else. No smoke, no pets, sturdy double bed and tidy.. It'll do for sex meets.

Caution: you will be out for all the street/neighbours to see if waiting about too long to be let in. 

Best off parking on Tempest Road, near her street, out of eyeshot.

Girl:     Alas! Not as tall as I was hoping for, quite small actually around 5:3-ish, quite petite, but not as cute and older than her pics suggests. 

I had planned a 30 min sesh for £70 but changed to a quickie for £50 as she was not what I’d hoped for but had a nice bod but for the ‘mum tum’ which

may put others off…..almost ran for the hills myself but knew I’d never get my money back out her hands without a fight.. :D

Nice arse though, lots of tattoos but caked in make-up, Romanian, but nice Romanian, easy to talk to and quite funny.

Stripped off, onto the bed, no kissing, no OWO or F-Play, a quick BJ that was actually really good, had me wishing she did OWO, then let me go

‘Downtown’ for a bit and she seemed  to like this a lot, I wanted to stay till the end….wish I’d booked 30 mins.

No time so plumbed for Doggie and quite a nice view of that tanned cute arse, nice noises and dirty talk as I worked up to a finale to blow in the bag. 

She cleaned me up with a smile and disposed of it, then I was out the door with a hug goodbye.

Return?     Probably not as you can get a good P&D, with OWO and kissing for £30 elsewhere.

But if you’re into Dom stuff I suspect she’s really good at that based on stuff she said and did in this short meet.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Coopert

Would be keen to hear any recommendation of a good P&D with OWO for £30

Offline TomTank

I'm sure she had an AdultWork and has been reviewed on here ..... can't find either now

Offline Colston36

Would be keen to hear any recommendation of a good P&D with OWO for £30

Very beautiful if that's accurate.

Vivastreet links come and go like deals at Aldi but there's always Vanessa of Beeston and also Hellen also of Beeston.

Others have upped their price by a tenner...OWO and kissing  15 mins inc:    also in, ....you guessed it.........Beeston!.   oh, and Hyde Park.

So perhaps I should more accurately have said..£30 - 40.

Offline Mr Sharlto

there's always Vanessa of Beeston and also Hellen also of Beeston.

Not seen Hellen on there for a few months now, really hoping she hasn’t hung up her pink fluffy sliders for good. Never managed to get a booking with Vanessa, not for want of trying, but I’ve not seen her on Viva for a few weeks either

Offline Crazyoldhaag

Not seen Hellen on there for a few months now, really hoping she hasn’t hung up her pink fluffy sliders for good. Never managed to get a booking with Vanessa, not for want of trying, but I’ve not seen her on Viva for a few weeks either

Hellen is External Link/Members Only. She must have been on holiday

Vanessa is still around. I think she just turns off her profile when not working

Offline Mr Sharlto

Hellen is External Link/Members Only. She must have been on holiday

Vanessa is still around. I think she just turns off her profile when not working
Thanks CoH I’ll keep my eyes peeled

Offline agentsmith

Is this her  External Link/Members Only ?
Good spot. The harness and "mistress" collar she's wearing on AW are visible in the VS picture of all her accessories.

Offline TomTank

Good spot that.
Looks like she could be decent but clearly very variable ...... like her height which I have seen listed as 6'2, and described by people who have seen her as 5'3 and 5'11

Offline Leedsub

She's definitely not anywhere near 6 foot  :lol: she's pretty small probably 5 foot 4 or somewhere around there

Offline Dallen

She at on time was advertising in Manchester

She's definitely not anywhere near 6 foot  :lol: she's pretty small probably 5 foot 4 or somewhere around there

Agreed! She's definitely nowhere near 6:2, more like 5:2, or a tad taller, but very fit and looks even fitter in that white cat suit,

nice tits, a lovely arse and still operating in Leeds.

Offline Tinytim

Thanks CoH I’ll keep my eyes peeled

Yeah back, probably looked desperate lol, text her every day for a week hoping for a dump. But finally vacl from German and Romania.

And better than ever !!