Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: More Thai SP's in London and the SE these days?  (Read 1198 times)

Offline Dead Wood

I guess Covid caused carnage in the flesh pots of Pattaya etc.

I wonder if more of the girls have headed over here as a consequence.  It seems like there are objectively more around. 

Filling the gaps left by all those lovely polish girls who we punters used to roger pre-Brexit, perhaps. 

This is just idle Sunday morning speculation. 

Online Waterhouse

I guess Covid caused carnage in the flesh pots of Pattaya etc.

I wonder if more of the girls have headed over here as a consequence.  It seems like there are objectively more around. 

Filling the gaps left by all those lovely polish girls who we punters used to roger pre-Brexit, perhaps. 

This is just idle Sunday morning speculation.
From my perspective, I noticed a rise in Thai establishments and SPs locally (KT and TW postcodes) pre-covid. Post covid it’s even more rife around here and further afield with not just dodgy massage shops and pucka SPs, we’re seeing legit massage shops opening and new nail bars popping up fairly regularly.

« Last Edit: June 26, 2022, 10:27:55 am by Waterhouse »

Offline petermisc

Based on the central London agencies, there does seem to have been a bit of an uptick recently.  But so far, the numbers are still well down compared to precovid, and the quality is nowhere near what it once was.  I think that the UK is no longer as attractive a destination for WGs (of most nationalities, not just Thai) as it once was - I suspect that the fall in the value of the pound has a lot to do with that.

Offline JonasG

Does seem like it, a bunch of them around really. Can't say they've ever interested me that much though.

One thing I've noticed about them is though, even though a lot have good reviews they seem inconsistent.

Some get great DFK, some don't. Some get OWO, some have to pay extra etc. A bit annoying that if you do book, you aren't guaranteed to know what you'll get.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2022, 01:16:15 pm by JonasG »

Offline LLPunting

The younger, prettier Thais we're seeing now are mostly fleecers doing little of quality either in the services they offer or the breadth of them, relying on Yellow Fever to empty the pockets of the "starving". 
The older, weary types cropping up in the massage shops that offer extras are also mostly mechanical, jaded grifters with few exceptions.
Even in the legit salons more of the "legit" masseuses aren't as skilled, the younger they are the less capable.

Exchange rate on Thai baht isn't the worst it's been in the past 10 years but it is c.20% down on highs and the escalating CoL fiasco makes entry more prohibitive.  Suspect a lot of the independent contractors who could otherwise be entertaining us here are finding better returns closer/more convenient to home, especially with the re-routing because of UKR.

Offline puntingpumping1920

I think that the UK is no longer as attractive a destination for WGs (of most nationalities, not just Thai) as it once was - I suspect that the fall in the value of the pound has a lot to do with that.

Complete bollocks
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline LLPunting

Complete bollocks

So where are all the lovelies and their younger replacements from the 80-150 ph brackets that we used to see 2-10 years back?
They don't seem to be flooding the higher priced eschelons due to their personal price inflation.
There are sadly only a few deeper pocket punters like yourself who review here and for the most part you all talk about new talent that would have been in the 300+ ph bracket of yesteryear anyway.  Has there been much griping that the girls being seen are only over-priced 150-200 ph girls?

Offline clivethomas

So where are all the lovelies and their younger replacements from the 80-150 ph brackets that we used to see 2-10 years back?
They don't seem to be flooding the higher priced eschelons due to their personal price inflation.
There are sadly only a few deeper pocket punters like yourself who review here and for the most part you all talk about new talent that would have been in the 300+ ph bracket of yesteryear anyway.  Has there been much griping that the girls being seen are only over-priced 150-200 ph girls?

There is a supply crisis of young Thai girls at the moment and that includes in Thailand.

The girls went home for covid and many didn't come back and the next generation didn't come out of the villages to start their new careers

Even in Thailand they can't get the staff at the moment (young attractive ones).  It will probably settle down although it has been a trend generally that fewer girls seem to make it to the stage these days and that was before covid

As for earnings, I know one of the young (ish) Thai tourers well and in the right location she takes home a grand a day territory. That's not everyday in every location but in a well known Thai gaff in the NW she was doing that. Her problem is getting the cash back to Thailand, not making it.

The visas can be done fairly easily but does take some degree of organising, it's obviously not as easy as jumping visa free around Asia but from what I have heard from Thai girls over the years they are not making the same ££ as the tourers over here are.  Even the knackered old ones who would never make a living on the game in Thailand do well here

Offline LLPunting

There is a supply crisis of young Thai girls at the moment and that includes in Thailand.

Thanks for the insight  :drinks:

Offline Bopcrown

From looking at profiles popping up, their photos, theres deinitely a large Thai Organisation moving around the SE.

Of 200+ profiles around London, many (~15%) have one of three distinct profile templates (Ascii art Long, Short Paragraph and x shots in an hour)
They have also used the same photographer & studio, with the same lighting setups and backgrounds (I'm calling these backgrounds: Nostalgia MOD, Brickwall, Thai culture display, Creepy doll, pink sofa, fake bar, white bedroom and industrial lightbulb)
Many of these profiles have been set up around the end of March 2022.
I'm imagining half of Bangkok lined up like it's school picture day, while a data entry person is franticly typing into AW,  juggling ID cards and another team handles renting apartments.

They're also Using Viva street for advertising.

Will be interesting to see what happens around September / October as the 180 day thai visas need to renew.

Random Examples:
External Link/Members Only n/a
External Link/Members Only 31
External Link/Members Only n/a
External Link/Members Only 21
External Link/Members Only 25
External Link/Members Only 29