Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Holly - Massage Northampton  (Read 1156 times)

Offline Girthnextdoor

External Link/Members Only

COMMS
Parlour so standard practice. Receptionist on the phone turned out the be the girl I saw. (Holly)

Door next to shops on a busy Main Street in Northampton. Plenty of parking. If you live local it’s not discrete. Cash machine next door so that’s handy.

VENUE
Clean and tidy, shower facilities. I’ve been there a few times and the rates are fair and the girls are usually great. £60 for 30 mins.

THE GIRL
Nice eyes and pretty face. Her age is about right and if you like a short curvy girl with natural big boobs and bum then she ticks the boxes.

THE PUNT
This is where it goes just over the border from neutral to negative territory. The services listed on the website are as follows: 
GFE, OWO, 2 Girl Interactive, Toys for Boys, A Levels, Role Play, DOM, DFK, Watersports, COB, Toys, Toys4Boys, Dom, Foot fetish, Tie & tease.

In reality, there is no GFE. She doesn’t kiss or show any intimacy. She openly discusses her disgust for girl/girl interaction.
She doesn’t allow reverse oral but does allow rimming. The list of services above are none existent when you’re in the room.
Basically it’s just a case of get on with it, with the usual “I like it hard.” She doesn’t like it hard. She adopts the industry standard of bent legs, side ways laying and anything to stop deep penetration and a good fuck. She’s there for the quick cash. Imagine a rigid sex doll that doesn’t stop talking.

In summary. She’s beyond vanilla, doesn’t do much and doesn’t stop talking. She’s the type of girl who’d be “one of the lads” but makes for a very disappointing punt.

If you want a quick pump with a decent looking girl then fine. But there’s far better out there. I’d visit the parlour again but not to see Holly.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline scouting

Thanks for the warning Gnd. I think someone previously commented that she was significantly chunkier than the pics too.

Could a helper please move to East Mids

Offline KerachiDope

Shouldn’t this post be for East Midlands?
« Last Edit: June 26, 2022, 09:37:22 am by KerachiDope »

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Offline Charliehutton

Thanks for an interesting and informative review, Mr G.

Any reason why it's in the general discussion section?

Offline Girthnextdoor

It should be a review. My mistake, sorry.

Offline Pperve

Sound like a Negative to me.

Offline Charliehutton

They certainly seem to have some big girls on the books at the moment. At least they give a clue in the profiles; if it says 'size 12-14' it's a fair bet she'll be a 16 minimum.

Offline bigandslick

External Link/Members Only

COMMS
Parlour so standard practice. Receptionist on the phone turned out the be the girl I saw. (Holly)

Door next to shops on a busy Main Street in Northampton. Plenty of parking. If you live local it’s not discrete. Cash machine next door so that’s handy.

VENUE
Clean and tidy, shower facilities. I’ve been there a few times and the rates are fair and the girls are usually great. £60 for 30 mins.

THE GIRL
Nice eyes and pretty face. Her age is about right and if you like a short curvy girl with natural big boobs and bum then she ticks the boxes.

THE PUNT
This is where it goes just over the border from neutral to negative territory. The services listed on the website are as follows: 
GFE, OWO, 2 Girl Interactive, Toys for Boys, A Levels, Role Play, DOM, DFK, Watersports, COB, Toys, Toys4Boys, Dom, Foot fetish, Tie & tease.

In reality, there is no GFE. She doesn’t kiss or show any intimacy. She openly discusses her disgust for girl/girl interaction.
She doesn’t allow reverse oral but does allow rimming. The list of services above are none existent when you’re in the room.
Basically it’s just a case of get on with it, with the usual “I like it hard.” She doesn’t like it hard. She adopts the industry standard of bent legs, side ways laying and anything to stop deep penetration and a good fuck. She’s there for the quick cash. Imagine a rigid sex doll that doesn’t stop talking.

In summary. She’s beyond vanilla, doesn’t do much and doesn’t stop talking. She’s the type of girl who’d be “one of the lads” but makes for a very disappointing punt.

If you want a quick pump with a decent looking girl then fine. But there’s far better out there. I’d visit the parlour again but not to see Holly.

Why is this a positive then?
If done by mistake, ask the forum admin t edit for you.