Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LORENA_BIG ASS - Streatham SW16 (near Sports Direct)  (Read 2285 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5999716) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Bigjimmyjones

External Link/Members Only

Location isn't great here. The problem isn't really the high street as I think you can slip in and out easily but there's some workmen right outside the door and it feels like they know what's going on. Who knows?

£40 for 15mins

Nice brown skinned Brazilian girl from Rio supposedly. I was quite impressed and did find her face quite appealing.

Obvious work done to her body but it's not done to a ridiculous extent. Quite petite. About 5"4. Really nice bum that was quite soft and jiggly. Probably a B on the scale. Don't ask what the breast size was. I can't tell but they were a handful.

It was a standard pump and dump but her attitude was really good throughout. Friendly. No restrictions. OW was okay. Not mind blowing but would have happily kept at it if I didn't stop her. Got her in doggy and went away. No complaints but didn't go flat out with the hammering.

Not a spectacular punt but did the job and I was out of there.

Offline anders5

Thanks for the review. Was she wearing glasses? Also did she speak any English?

Offline Bigjimmyjones

Good English and she met me in glasses but took them off. Can probably wear them if you wanted mate

Offline schlong118118

saw her in gantshill few weeks ago at house of latinas and agree she has a good attitude good vfm. when did you see her as her pics are still up on vivastreet in IG2. went back to see her again recently  and was B&S so i walked.

Offline schlong118118

thats her link also had another one up in manor park which is no longer active . must do shifts at each place

Offline Bigjimmyjones

saw her in gantshill few weeks ago at house of latinas and agree she has a good attitude good vfm. when did you see her as her pics are still up on vivastreet in IG2. went back to see her again recently  and was B&S so i walked.

Monday

Online Putin

Cheers OP.

Her profile says Dominican and 27 years old. Please how old did she look?
« Last Edit: June 27, 2022, 07:50:39 am by Putin »

Offline Bigjimmyjones

Cheers OP.

Her profile says Dominican and 27 years old. Please how old did she look?

Looked mid 20s I would say