Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Would you punt more if the price was cheaper?  (Read 2557 times)

Offline Comicman

Very good question probably but money isn't the main issue for me it's the lack of girls that fit my type

Offline FiveKnuckles

The OP never said that they had put their prices up, so I don't see how you think they are milking their existing customers harder.

well the OP did suggest they reduce their prices to pre-pandemic levels, so i would assume they increased their prices a little.

when WGs are not seeing any punters coming through their doors, you'd think they'll think outside the box and try doing a cheaper peak/non-peak rate.   they just look forward to monthly pay day and expect to be rammed

Offline andyitc

The OP never said that they had put their prices up, so I don't see how you think they are milking their existing customers harder.

My recommendation to them would be to compare with the competition, because even £10 extra over what others are charging can make a big difference if money is tight.  They need to be competitive, both in price and quality of service, because if not, the punters will go elsewhere.

I think that I inferred that they had put their prices up by the statement

"I have been telling her friends that were they to reduce their prices perhaps to pre pandemic levels then they are likely to see an uptick in business."

Offline alabama1

I think we would do a lot more of everything, if prices were cheaper !

Offline workinallweek

what will happen is new girls will see it as worth doing and undercut the existing  ..

well lets hope 
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

I'm sure the governor won't mind this rference to another site that closely relates to this subject!!

External Link/Members Only

Offline southcoastpunter

but no mention of any of them considering lowering their prices to increase business. for whatever reasons, generally they don't/won't do that!

Offline JD69

I'm seeing far more availablility in Birmingham than previously. Times are getting harder and competition will grow. Some will need to drop their prices, it's simple economics.

Offline Everhard115

I would def punt more. Value for money kicks in if I am paying beyond a certain limit and I just don't then as I do not enjoy it. Just thinking the whole hour other things I could have done. For me upper limit is £80 for 30 min and £120 for 1 hour including owo/cim with some one youngish. Unfortunately not many options now at this price so I have stopped punting till prices become a bit reasonable.

Offline southcoastpunter

I'm seeing far more availablility in Birmingham than previously. Times are getting harder and competition will grow. Some will need to drop their prices, it's simple economics.

you would think so but it doesn't seem to work that way. There was no overall substantial reduction in prices during the covid period, during brexit, during the 2007-8 financial crash, after 9-11 or in the economic recession of 1991-4.

why should this time be different?

Offline JD69

you would think so but it doesn't seem to work that way. There was no overall substantial reduction in prices during the covid period, during brexit, during the 2007-8 financial crash, after 9-11 or in the economic recession of 1991-4.

why should this time be different?

I saw some reduced prices during COVID. Im not sure why Brexit is on the list, as that was a constraint on supply? I can’t comment on the other periods, so we’ll have to wait and see, but I’m confident prices will drop. Some sectors are taking the piss at the moment rather than truly inflationary pressures.

Offline JD69

Plus do you not have more availability in your area at the moment? I do. With household budgets only starting to be squeezed (it won’t hit fully until October for many) there will be some dusty phones.

Offline danny#3

I'd definitely punt more, I do much more due diligence these days to avoid wasted money, even known good punts don't happen if the prices creep up over my own set limits. I can afford more but the reality of the cost of 30 minutes of fun takes the edge off that fun

Offline FiveKnuckles

but no mention of any of them considering lowering their prices to increase business. for whatever reasons, generally they don't/won't do that!

there's a huge amount of pride selling pussy.  they won't suck D for less than quoted. 

they'll be selling their shoes and handbags on bay before lowering prices  :manhater:

Offline petermisc

there's a huge amount of pride selling pussy.  they won't suck D for less than quoted. 
Agreed.  It is difficult enough to get employees to accept a wage cut when a company is going through a lean time.  But when you are selling your body, to reduce your price means that you are devaluing yourself.  I suspect that many would rather give up, than demean themselves any further than they already have.

Offline Boff321

I would definitely do it more if it was say 120 per hour rather than 160 or more like most are charging these days

Offline king tarzan

Then it becomes a addiction with no ends apart from losing everything you have..
This is a semi addict, remember that.. best to stay in control..
Lose control you lose your life...

Simpletto signor 🙌👍👍👍
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Offline TomTank

Then it becomes a addiction with no ends apart from losing everything you have..

Simpletto signor 🙌👍👍👍

I think what you're saying could be useful advice, but it's coming across as gobble-dee-gook

Offline king tarzan

I think what you're saying could be useful advice, but it's coming across as gobble-dee-gook

At least you know what I mean

👍
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Offline dirkdiggler583

Availability is already increasing so less people are booking.
Prices will drop
Recession will hit
More girls will go back on the game or start and should drive prices even lower.
Hardest part will be finding decent ones.

Offline chadpitt

I would definitely punt more if prices were cheaper. But in todays climate that would just mean I see a few girls more often.

Offline Jayjay1

Depends on which WG you see or like to see.

My issue is their availability, either not working or times available not suiting mine. Price have gone up for few of them but not my deciding factor as I'm a low quantity punter .

Those WG that are establish tend to work less in the past year maybe like alot of other professions that got affect by pandemic they found alternative ways to make and income, hence the reduce in hours.

Offline TomTank

At least you know what I mean

👍

if you spell and grammar checked I surely would

Offline Tomcat

Availability is already increasing so less people are booking.
Prices will drop
Recession will hit
More girls will go back on the game or start and should drive prices even lower.
Hardest part will be finding decent ones.

Hope so.

Offline LLPunting

Simpletto signor 🙌👍👍👍

The addiction only occurs if you're punting at the dereliction of your other responsibilities, needs and duties.
Prior to it being an issue noted by those in your real life it is only a matter of a manageable but varying punt-work-life balance.

Offline Thephoenix

It seems a pretty simple question.
If you enjoy something and it was cheaper, would you indulge more?
It's a yes from me! :wackogirl: