Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bea, Kensington - UKGG  (Read 530 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6589069) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Dashing]

Offline Alexmck

Girl
External Link/Members Only

Price
£600 for 1 hour

Services
Positive
Quite good looking German girl next door face wise
Large tits although not sure if natural or helped by a surgeon. Not quite as large as photos suggested (to me). Felt natural
OWO good but not amazing. Felt like a ring going up and down rather than mimicking the full length of a pussy
Bathroom clean although small

Neutral
Room was quite dark
No quibbles on all positions - missionary, cowgirl. Impressive view cowgirl although tits were weird - one seems to point/move in a different direction to the other/straight on
Felt a bit mechanical at times, kind of like a bored girlfriend. Maybe this is a negative

Negative
LFK not DFK (agency said DFK)
More weight than in the photos. Good few dress sizes more than photos
Liked to grab hold of my cock whilst kissing and just clamp onto it - kind of killed the mood
At times seemed disinterested/going through the motions
Lot of lube used from the start
Pussy surprisingly loose (not just lube)

Looking for a slim but busty girl. Conference calls with German colleagues put German girls in my head so this girl ticked the boxes
Facially not bad and would give her a second look in a bar but probably not running over to chat her up
Body would have been cracking few years ago but rather let herself go so bit on the chunky side. Photos from few years ago
Neutral - did the job but not as amazing as photos promised and service was a bit so so more than you would hope for
Would I return - not at this price

Offline Alexmck

The "more than you would hope for" is a typo - got distracted

Average/below average punt