Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ava.Valentine - Bristol  (Read 1128 times)

75 review(s) for Ava.Valentine (66 positive, 7 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline updownandaround

External Link/Members Only

Price: £100 (30 minutes)

Comms: WhatsApp, reasonable but often long gaps between replies

Ava had been in my HL for a good few months so I messaged her to see if she had any availability. Given the number of good reviews she has then I wanted to give her a go. A few hours later I’m on my way to see her.

Venue is a dated hotel chain beginning with M which I’ve visited a few times over the years, she uses other chains in Bristol too which are a bit more up to date.

I didn’t know what to expect visually with Ava, a few other reviews commented that she was average looking. I would say average is generous. With a bit of makeup she could pass for a 5/10. I was a little disappointed and didn’t find her attractive at all. She looked wasted from whatever she was up to the night before or maybe, if I was being charitable, she suffers from allergies. Maybe I should have walked at that point but I was horny and thought “what the hell”. She has a pair of fake tits which don’t look like space hoppers and a huge ass. If PAWGs are your thing then Ava is for you.

Cash out of the way she immediately starts with the DFK and I get my hands on those tits which don’t feel fake at all. Next thing she’s on her knees ingesting my cock until she gags. Condom on and I fuck her from behind. I did notice a bit of a smelly pussy on her which was off putting but not enough to put me off my stride. I think I’m having a run of bad luck with SPs and their personal hygiene.

What Ava lacks in looks she certainly compensates for sexually. Here is a woman that loves to fuck and suck. You could tell she really got off on it.

Would I return? Probably not.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2022, 02:56:00 pm by updownandaround »