Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Venezuelan Anna – 1 Greens Court W1, Lower Flat – Soho Walk up  (Read 1189 times)

Offline Kojac

Height: 5'6"
Hair colour: brown with blond streaks
Face: 7
Body: 9
Personality: 8
Customer interaction: 8
Service: 8

If you are looking for a quick and easy pump & dump then you can’t go wrong with this girl.

She’s fit and works out, has abdominal muscles.

Attitude is miles better than the current moose’s who have flooded Soho since and before the pandemic.

Price £70 for 20 minutes which includes blow job and positions.

To be fair her blow jobs are also good and no doubt some punters will be happy to forgo the sex, it did cross my mind.

I may have just turned the corner with Anna.  I’ve been running my usual charm offensive, aka noticing the WG’s hair, skin tone, English speaking level etc, and positively commenting on it. 

She’s appears to be opening up and letting me fuck her deep while I play with her clit.

Opens her legs wide in missionary (like in the splits) to show off her body with an attitude of “fuck me how you want”, you know that thing when a girl just relaxes and feels comfortable.

However, still a bit of work to do though, as in doggy position she puts her hand on my cock to stop me pounding her, I just have to work on her a bit more and gently ease her in.

At the end of the punt on this occasion she didn’t immediately leave the room, she stayed and chatted then kissed me on the cheeks and said “thanks and I hope to see you again soon”.  For those punters not familiar with Soho post pandemic, this is major plus point.

Also, the maid seems very agreeable  :D

Anyway check her out as she works Friday, Sunday and Monday at 1 Greens Court W1 lower flat.

I went to visit her last Sunday and found that the walk up was closed, so she maybe on holiday.