Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: thai.leanne - Aldershot  (Read 1205 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6789599) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Dead Wood

My mission to shag all the Thai hookers in Surrey/Hampshire continues with this unexpected positive.  Unexpected, because Aldershot is usually a punting desert, all sour faced Romanians and overpriced hand jobs.

Leanne popped up on UKP – thanks for the intel, fella – the stars aligned, and I dived in for an appointment early doors. 

Quick coms – I actually telephoned her the day before, as this is what she asks for on AW, then again first thing, followed by texts.  It can’t possibly be her who picks up the phone, as her English in the room is non-existent. 

She’s a slim, friendly cutie, with a lovely body and a wide smile.  Maybe late twenties.   Says she has been in the UK for three weeks.  The flat is new, clean and en-suite.

She is a solid option for a 30-minute thrash, as she actually sucks balls – rare in my experience - and is a star performer when ‘cock enters vagina’.  No shying away, no restrictions.  Fucking her vigorously doggy style was a delight.  Fingering off limits, and kissing limited to pecks on the lips, which is a shame. 

I paid £80 for 30 minutes, including £10 for OWO. 

The biggest negative for me was negotiating access to the block of flats.  There are about six different entrances to the block, so make sure you get the right one, and then the hi-tech access pad itself…well, I was on my knees with my reading glasses on for too long.  I was literally about to give up, when something happened, and I connected with the right flat.  Luckily there was no one about.   I think they need to do something about this – issue better instructions - otherwise there is bound to be trouble from other residents. 

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Bdk78

Glad you had as positive an experience as I did. She did text me after I left asking how to explain her place better as this has been an issue. I too got confused as the large complex has different "housing apartments". I said to explain the entrance is on the side ,off the long road where it meets the other main road.
Great bod and extremely friendly demeanor. Let's hope it lasts  :thumbsup:

Offline Shagswell2001

My mission to shag all the Thai hookers in Surrey/Hampshire continues with this unexpected positive.  Unexpected, because Aldershot is usually a punting desert, all sour faced Romanians and overpriced hand jobs.

Leanne popped up on UKP – thanks for the intel, fella – the stars aligned, and I dived in for an appointment early doors. 

Quick coms – I actually telephoned her the day before, as this is what she asks for on AW, then again first thing, followed by texts.  It can’t possibly be her who picks up the phone, as her English in the room is non-existent. 

She’s a slim, friendly cutie, with a lovely body and a wide smile.  Maybe late twenties.   Says she has been in the UK for three weeks.  The flat is new, clean and en-suite.

She is a solid option for a 30-minute thrash, as she actually sucks balls – rare in my experience - and is a star performer when ‘cock enters vagina’.  No shying away, no restrictions.  Fucking her vigorously doggy style was a delight.  Fingering off limits, and kissing limited to pecks on the lips, which is a shame. 

I paid £80 for 30 minutes, including £10 for OWO. 

The biggest negative for me was negotiating access to the block of flats.  There are about six different entrances to the block, so make sure you get the right one, and then the hi-tech access pad itself…well, I was on my knees with my reading glasses on for too long.  I was literally about to give up, when something happened, and I connected with the right flat.  Luckily there was no one about.   I think they need to do something about this – issue better instructions - otherwise there is bound to be trouble from other residents. 

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Nice one mate, I do love a Thai. Have her hot listed incase she ever gets close to Kent.

Offline Dead Wood

I properly fucked Leanne again earlier today, at very short notice.  The sweat was pouring off me.  Tremendous fun. 

My comment about the access pad is a red herring.  Scroll down for the apartment number, press 'OK' - easy peasy.  Just keep your wits about you. 

(I did try Gigi first in Sunbury - no response.  And Hot-Helen in Bracknell was booked solid.  I asked her about a possible return to Woking - she is staying in Bracknell.  Shame)

:hi: