Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Roxy - Bath Road Massage - Bristol  (Read 1981 times)

Offline southern punter

External Link/Members Only

£100 / 45 mins + £40 DFK/OWO

Website description: "Roxy is a Beautiful [Italian Carribbean] 19 yr old....Size 8 with a 32B Bust and long Waist length Black Hair....Very Pretty and Fun Loving..."

I like to punt with ladies in the 18-25 ballpark and it seems like a long time since there were any black SPs in that range in Bristol parlours.  I've seen a few tempting newcomers appear on this website recently only to vanish on what was meant to be their first day, presumable no-shows -so I wasn't holding my breath when 'sisters' Roxy and Chanel first appeared on the rota but apparently they not only turned up, they came back for subsequent shifts, so I decided to drop by and hopefully meet one.  As luck would have it both were free and as far as I could see in the annoyingly dim lighting there, there's a definite resemblance and both were attractive, Chanel somewhat bustier, but for no particular reason I chose the younger sister Roxy.

Roxy is very pretty, with big doe eyes and a very gentle warm personality to match.  Quiet, perhaps almost shy you could say, but still seemed relaxed and not at all nervous.  Beautiful body, all natural slender and toned.  Service was GFE style, willing and friendly if slightly passive and inexperienced as you might expect at 19 (ish).  Now personally I find if an SP is as physically hot as she is, and good-natured company, that's a happy punt even if the action isn't next-level.  So the fact the OWO technique was basic, and the DFK was more like LFK in my book, does not stop this meet being a very positive memory in my mind.   But I might think twice about paying these extras if I saw her again.  £100 for two rounds with such a fine young hottie seems good value to me but the extras were less good VFM if I'm being critical.  I'd probably stick with OW and concentrate more on sex than oral next time, her cowgirl was particularly nice but her body is a treat in any position.

Overall then a lovely young lady who I would happily see again, but not so outstanding that I'll prioritise a repeat visit over working through the increasingly long list of newcomers there!

Offline CoryLahey69

I wonder whether she would do a 2 girl session, with her 'sister'?

Offline Doombar

They seem to have a lot of new starters at present, and 2 lots of girls who are sisters.

There are very few decent new WGs in Bristol, so I may finally have to visit these guys??  I'm a bit put off by their "extras for everything" approach, and couldn't cope with a line up.

Offline CoryLahey69

They seem to have a lot of new starters at present, and 2 lots of girls who are sisters.

There are very few decent new WGs in Bristol, so I may finally have to visit these guys??  I'm a bit put off by their "extras for everything" approach, and couldn't cope with a line up.

If you call, you may be able to book a slot with your chosen lady, without needing the line up.