Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TEEN.GABY - Leeds City Centre  (Read 3224 times)

27 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6403679) (22 positive, 5 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline ArtVandalay

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£200 for 1 hour(£150) + Anal (£50)

Comms
Tried to contact via AW but text messages seemed to be much easier. Pretty quick to respond to texts

Venue
Block of flats near John Lewis. They're pretty run down but also feel very empty!
The flat itself is grotty - bathroom has seen better days and the door between the hallway and lounge is missing and has been replaced by a screen
WARNING: There is a camera attached to the front door of the apartment and another camera covering the hallway inside. Probably there in case a punter kicks off but if you value your privacy I would stay away.
There was at least one other girl in the apartment

The Girl
Exactly like her best photos on AW. Dressed in the white/tartan red school girl outfit with long white sock and high heels. Absolutely stunning  :yahoo:

Service
Negs first:
Very very weird kissing, she just stands there with her tongue out wagging it like a dogs tail.
Difficult to get really intimate with her
Fake "deep throat" noises

Positives:
Pretty willing and friendly.
Flexible
Either really enjoys it or does a very good impression of enjoying it

Rated neutral for weird kissing and the state of the flat

Offline Moneyshow

Was it worth paying the extra £50 for anal ?

Offline YorkshireLad

Was it worth paying the extra £50 for anal ?

When I met her she had a very tight arsehole & could take a hard fucking. There was no shit on the condom when I pulled out & no bad smells so she definitely douches. Well worth the £50.