Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: hana_thai - DFK - Farnborough  (Read 3432 times)

33 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6809833) (27 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline Type937GTS

Booking organised by text. No previous reviews found so I guess she's a new one and I'm TOFTT

External Link/Members Only

Given address - block of flats near chain fast food joint. Arrived and parked - given directions and flat number.
Usual behind the door trick, invited inside and directed to the room. Immediately I feel something is off. Usually photos are airbrushed/brightened with the combination of low lighting at the venue sometimes it's easily forgiven if the SP isn't exactly as expected. But I'd remembered seeing another profile and I asked her are you Hana? She says yes. I then bring up another profile and ask her is this you? She confirms, turns out she's Cate_Thai:

I then show her Hana's profile and day this is who I arranged to see. From previous contact with "Hana" who was in the next town over the previous week. had mentioned that she'd be in Farnborough this week, I'd wondered whether I'd genuinely been B&S with the lure that she was here but in actual fact not yet moved.
Cate confirms Hana works in the same flat with her, but may be with a customer. I ask her could you please find out? She texts the handler, asks me to call the handler and check myself as well. Within a minute or so we find out she is available. I apologise to Cate as this was a bit awkward but to be fair I wasn't here to see her, she was absolutely fine with it and leads me to Hana's room.

She's just as stunning in real life. £50 15 minutes - she goes to stash the cash. Unusually long time she's away, although I was offered a glass of water which I accepted so may be that or they were discussing the mixup :lol:

She comes back, turns on some music.
Lots of mutual fondling followed by DFK. And there was a lot of DFKing throughout. Between sucking on her bolt-ons which were amazing, RO, more DFK, grinding between her lips, more DFK, on with the rubber and into CG. Fast, then slow with more DFK, then fast again. Change to missionary, more DFK and finished in the bag.

Tells me to book for longer next time!

Probably one of the best punts for sheer chemistry as well as VFM, only previously had with JJ_Thai:

and Asian Tessa External Link/Members Only, with both of whom we were almost straight into DFK.

I think Hana though is a fair bit younger and bubbly, but I feel the bar has been raised now over the other 2 imo.

I would highly recommend!

Offline Double-o-nine

Thanks for your review. After reading it I booked Hana and I also found her to be very good. She is now my go to Thai girl. I hope she stays in Farnborough.

Offline Type937GTS

:hi:

Thanks for your review. After reading it I booked Hana and I also found her to be very good. She is now my go to Thai girl. I hope she stays in Farnborough.