Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Briana - Bath Road Massage - Bristol  (Read 1314 times)

Offline Admiral of Rears

External Link/Members Only

1hr incall
£140 (+£40 extras, DFK and RO)

I was in Bristol for work overnight and was at a bit of loose end so decided to see what the bright lights of Bristol had to offer on a Friday night. Looking on AW there appeared to be slim pickings for any evening meets and even the ever trusty agencies seemed light on the ground. So had a look on here and saw some positive reviews for Bath Road Massage. Normally I avoid parlours as I’ve had some shit punts in them in the past however the glowing reviews here swayed me. Phoned up and asked if Honey was available but alas she was not so went with Briana after seeing a great review of her on here.

Communication 8/10

Prompt answering of the phone and made booking very easily. Receptionist describes over the phone the details of each girl same as is listed on the website. Despite my booking when I arrived Briana answered the door and seemed a bit confused about the booking but said she was free for the hour anyway.

Location 9/10

A decent way out from the city centre but plenty of parking available. An amazing private entrance is located to the rear which I used. There is no missing which house it is from the rear due to the huge red glow coming from the building. The room was very clean and well maintained maybe a tad too dark but not too bad.

The Girl 10/10

After all the fuss of finding someone Briana was worth the wait. Dressed in a neon green matching set she looked stunning. Great pair of fake tits which are relatively new as she said she had only just had her second boob job a few months ago so asked me to be gentle. Some small visible scaring but nothing major. Very slim with a cute little bum. Lips definitely had some filler which do feel slightly odd to kiss but I’m really into that whole bimbo look so as a package she is just perfection.

The Deed 8/10

Briana led me to the room left me to undress. She was gone for quite a while but upon her return to the room she asked me to lie on my front and began an oiled massage. Wasn’t the best massage but she did feel very attentive and it was very relaxing. After a short time I moved onto my front and she began playing with the old chap, I then asked about extras, was told they were £20 each and owo was not on offer. Opted for DFK and RO (in hindsight RO was a waste). Began DFK which was great and very passionate whilst I played with her magnificent tits. She stated a covered blowjob with bit of deep throat and light facefucking. Moved onto RO and then 69. Asked Briana then to fuck me in cowgirl, then missionary and doggy. She took quite the pounding and kept asking for more. Eventually I came in doggy, she was very keen to check the condom after which I guess is good thing and shows she cares about her and her clients health. Ended with a massage and shower. All in all I was in there for 1hr 20 so definitely not rushed but some of that time was waiting in the room for the session to start and then the shower at the end

Verdict 8/10

Great girl, great venue and great value (if you removed the extras which I probably would in future)

Would I return yes definitely but perhaps next time see a different girl. Honey has recently been well reviewed so would love to see her.

Offline easyp123

Nice. It's ridiculous that they almost 30 girls listed on their website.

Who are the 'ever trusty agencies'? I only ever use aw & viva these days.

Offline Admiral of Rears

I usually use AW however I've found agencies in Cardiff and London to be pretty decent if you want a quick no fuss booking

Offline whaleears

This is the issue, the hotels/AirBnB's in Bristol are too expensive & the girls aren't making enough to justify renting themselves out without already pushing up prices. Then there's a dearth of places to work from with regards Parlours. Diamonds down the road work day shifts & close at 19:30. Other than that, places to work & actually earn are thin on the ground, hence 15,20 girls at Bath Road & they still can't open 10AM-2AM all week.

Briana is lovely, but Daisy & Crystal have all the girls at Bath well trained on the extras front. You'll get nothing free & imagine they'll charge you for a coffee or use of the shower sometime soon. Market leaders in Bristol & they know so they'll probably start taking the piss any time soon. (I'm being facetious, but also genuinely wouldn't be surprised)

Offline whaleears

27 working girls listed on the website. Jesus Christ.
(I know you'll not likely see some of them for weeks on end, but Jesus Christ)

Offline Admiral of Rears

27 working girls listed on the website. Jesus Christ.
(I know you'll not likely see some of them for weeks on end, but Jesus Christ)

I think on the night I was there only 5 were working at least that's what they said over the phone. Saw a couple in the waiting room bit of a mixed bag but plenty for all tastes. Do wish the website was better designed and maybe had some photos