Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cerenica...Preston Does Anybody have any info..  (Read 601 times)

Offline Genesis42777

Cerenica   External Link/Members Only  /   External Link/Members Only

Any you guys got any info ?? on this Sp there is nothing on here

Many thanks  :hi: G
Banned reason: Abuse of Moderator.
Banned by: 90125

Offline chrishornx

probably better posting this in the regional discussion section, north West area

Offline Genesis42777

I am guessing someone has moved it for me  :D

Offline Yakata

Yes I've saw her a while back but never got round to sorting a review and it's beyond the review timescales now. I actually knew of her through her 'normal' job however I didn't know her (nor did she know me) if that makes sense.

My experience was positive. She's nice and friendly, not an absolute stunner but definitely not unattractive and with a cracking body.

If you can book her she's worth it. She's only available on certain days and times due to her other job. I didn't have any complaints.

Negatives are that after our session, when trying to book a follow up she cancelled on me a few times. She did give notice but I had already made arrangements to fit it in so that was annoying. Then when I unexpectedly had to cancel on her a couple of times (which I gave notice) she said she didn't want to take any further bookings. Fair enough, that's up to her but was quite hypocritical so 8ve not been in touch since nor do I intend to.

If you can guarantee you can make bookings then she's one of the better ones in preston.

Offline Genesis42777

Cheers Yakata your a star mate

:hi: G