Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cheltenham Massage  (Read 1305 times)

Offline Tmor25

Hi all.  Looking a bit of advice on massage in Cheltenham. Can anyone offer advice on the various massage shops in Cheltenham and which ones offer best service for massage and HE? If any offer extras then that would be an added bonus!

Thanks

Offline ERIC_SHUN

Try using the UKP search facility for previous posts

Offline houseboot

Try using the UKP search facility for previous posts

Have you tried?

Magical Touch had a flurry of Reviews when it first opened and, to a lesser extent, so did Sukjai.

Prior to that Royal Orchid Thai and the one in Winchcombe Street, which frequently changed it's name, were well reported on.

Latterly, ie post lockdown, hardly anything. I believe all the above are still open plus one or two new ones but if I came to Cheltenham next week then I think I'd be like Tmor25 and wondering where to go.

Offline Tmor25

Thank you. Yes, I had searched but there was not much intel and I was wondering if anyone had any up to date news. I’ll chance my arm this week with someone and see how it goes!

Offline carl94

So here is my 2 pence worth of the places I've visited (not reviewed as they were before I found this gold mine of a group)

Cheltenham Thai Massage - Always had a good massage, extras and the standard of lady varies and I've never managed to see the same lady twice.

Royal Orchid - had a great session there with an older (40ish) lady, was great and at the end she indicated if I came back there could be more on offer. Not been back as it's right in the centre of town and I'm a local.

Magical Touch - more like can't be bothered to touch. Had a really poor massage followed by a HJ where I though she was trying to rip it off .

Hope that helps.