Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Velora, Combe Martin/Ilfracombe, N Devon  (Read 3965 times)

Offline AW71

External Link/Members Only

Suddenly appeared in Combe Martin of all places. Went there for the first time in about 30 years last year. Half tempted to go back to see this lady.. just worried the age might not be entirely accurate and it's a long way to go in order to walk out.

Offline southcoastpunter

profile says she is aged 29 and size 10. No knowledge of her but experience with others suggests 30something and size 12-14.  But hey, maybe not!

she is well travelled according to her AW pics so you can get good holiday / travel advice!!

Offline Fuzzyduck

You can pretty much guarantee the age won't be accurate. Add 5-10 years. Given the limited likes list (no kissing, no OWO), I personally wouldn't make a big effort to go see her. Still, it looks like slim pickings in North Devon and she might be a gem. Good luck!

Offline AW71

Sadly I don't live anywhere near N Devon but it seemed like it could make a good day trip great - just very suspicious in this case. And agree the missing enjoys would make a GFE rather disappointing.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2022, 01:19:33 pm by AW71 »

Offline Fuzzyduck

Sadly I don't live anywhere near N Devon but it seemed like it could make a good day trip great - just very suspicious in this case. And agree the missing enjoys would make a GFE rather disappointing.

Normally I'd just say make sure you line up a plan B/C but that might be hard to do if SPs are thin on the ground. Worst case scenario you take a stroll on the beach with an ice cream. Also there's no harm in calling her up and confirming what she's happy doing, e.g. she might kiss but doesn't list it.

Offline Mij

I texted her last week when she was showing in Ilfracombe or Barnstaple...cant remember which. Either way I didn't get a response so just assumed she had "parked" the profile. As it turned out, I didn't end up going there anyway, but did have a nice time in Essex.....reviews to follow!  :D

Offline Fuzzyduck

I texted her last week when she was showing in Ilfracombe or Barnstaple...cant remember which. Either way I didn't get a response so just assumed she had "parked" the profile. As it turned out, I didn't end up going there anyway, but did have a nice time in Essex.....reviews to follow!  :D

She's put details in her interview that suggests she might be there. e.g. nearest rail station etc. Not sure SPs who park their profiles would bother to do that.

Offline tigerbiker

There is only one way to find out: TOFTT. :hi:

If you want a plan B there will be limited choices - maybe a mermaid or perhaps a bj off an obliging haddock? :D

Offline MarkBrum

Gone from AW, for now at least.

Offline Ndevonguy

I mailed her before she disappeared...shes taken a week off and will be back tomorrow apparently...

Offline Ndevonguy

shes back working in the area again according to her aw profile

Offline A380

Have a meeting arranged with her later this week. Communication so far has been excellent and she seems legitimate, I will report back

Offline Mij

Seemingly not so well......or she's a great find and no one wants to share details!  :lol:

Offline Thomas John

Now has 1 review on AW, not sure how genuine it is though, seems the reviewer is someone offering services?

Offline richardlbym

Her profile has gone again.  Has anyone seen her yet?

Offline Ndevonguy

she's back in location again...I need to change my name here...could do a review then having done a Toftt...

Offline squigmcdig

Personally wouldn't travel to the end of my road to see her, she looks a bit of a minger to me, but we all have different taste.
Looking at her pics, she is at least 45, particularly the raincoat one. She has an odd body shape, little tone and some blobby bits. She has poor teeth. Though on the upside in a bra her tits look good.
I won't be rushing up to NDevon any time soon.