Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Beatrice - BSS - Edinburgh  (Read 1410 times)

Offline longjohn63

Phoned BSS and was told that Vivian, Beatrice and a new girl Claudia were on. Went up to take a look. Didn't fancy Claudia, although others might, and Vivian was booked, so went with Beatrice.

On the way downstairs I realised that she was previously Rosie NTS, who I've reviewed. She was the same here: grumpy, monosyllabic and with minimal service. After a bit of owo John Jr got rock hard so I enjoyed giving her a good hard pounding in doggy, with some spanking until she told me to stop (which, predictably, she almost immediately did), and then in mish with her legs up. Then she worked quite hard in cowgirl to get me off.

Borderline positive, but the crap attitude and basic service pissed me off, as did the fact that she asked for the money first.

Will keep calling BSS from time to time, but will proceed with caution.

Offline GlasgowMan

Banned reason: Not the site for you, bye
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Falkirk GND

On the way downstairs I realised that she was previously Rosie NTS

That’s very good to know.  :thumbsup: 

Saw her once at NTS - never again! Typical Rom service, although I think she was marketed as “Italian” - from memory, no kissing, no fingering, no CIM - all I remember from that very mediocre experience was “No, no, no” - so no thanks!  :thumbsdown:

« Last Edit: June 19, 2022, 02:13:42 pm by Falkirk GND »

Offline willie loman

thanks for the review, she does actually look cute, but i will save my money for better stuff,

Offline GlasgowMan

thanks for the review, she does actually look cute, but i will save my money for better stuff,

When I seen her she was a Positive, gfe,dfk & owo.

I don't think you'l find much better stuff on the sauna circuit these days.

Offline willie loman

When I seen her she was a Positive, gfe,dfk & owo.

I don't think you'l find much better stuff on the sauna circuit these days.

2 posters give her a negative, plenty of good stuff in the new town or blair st, harley, natalie, viviane, tanya, mercedes, ellie,, jade, anastasia,lisa,bianca, young or milf, foreign or anglophone, all with good reviews or recommendations,many of them ex adult work, plus on any given week at least one new girl,  i am  glad you had a good time with this girl, but her service seems erratic to put it mildly. some of us actually visit saunas .rather than just talk about becky carlyle and other girls from 20 years ago.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2022, 09:53:19 pm by willie loman »

Offline GlasgowMan

2 posters give her a negative, plenty of good stuff in the new town or blair st, harley, natalie, viviane, tanya, mercedes, ellie,, jade, anastasia,lisa,bianca, young or milf, foreign or anglophone, all with good reviews or recommendations,many of them ex adult work, plus on any given week at least one new girl,  i am  glad you had a good time with this girl, but her service seems erratic to put it mildly. some of us actually visit saunas .rather than just talk about becky carlyle and other girls from 20 years ago.

Willie, calm down mate, I think you need a holiday...