Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GIGI YUMMY THAI - Sunbury TOFTT - Very Good  (Read 7297 times)

21 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6765652) (17 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Dashing]

Offline NiceNHard1971

External Link/Members Only

Summary

Beautiful woman. Very friendly. £80/30 mins. Services: Protected sex, kissing (almost DFK), great OWO, fingers allowed.

Detail
I’ve taken a shine to Thai girls. Have seen JJ Thai and Baby Shark - both well and accurately reviewed here, so the standard is set high. 

Easy arrangements made via text. Extra for rimming, cim. £20 each if memory serves (deleted the text prematurely). Not taken. Anal not an option. She’s not keen on her arse being played with.

Given clear instructions on location of flat. She hid behind the door as I entered. Was very pleased when I saw her. She’s very attractive. Great body. Well done bolt ons. Very trim. Beautiful smooth skin. Reasonable English. Especially good considering she says she’s only been in the country a couple of months.

She was a bit awkward at first. But that was probably me more than her. One weird thing: two single beds in her room, no double. Didn’t spoil the action though.

Handed over the readies and had a shower. She was waiting for me in the room when I got out. Nice kissing and touching to start with. Kissing was open mouthed but no tongue at first. A bit more tongue appeared later on when she relaxed a bit with me.

Went down on her. Very fresh and tasty. Allowed gentle fingering. Very tight. I sensed she didn’t want me to push them in too deep. But she made all the right noises as I serviced her with my tongue and fingers.

She then had me on my back and kissed her way down my body. Paying attention to my nips. Then down to my thighs and balls, licking them and under them. Very sensual and arousing. I knew I wouldn’t be able to take much sucking once she got onto him. I filled my mind with unsexy thoughts as she sucked me. She was really good. Took the whole thing down her throat (I’m not that long mind you, but she took more of me than most do). 

Despite my best effort to hold off a climax I realised I was losing control and has to pull out of her mouth.  We kissed again and she sat on my lap, pussy pressed against my shaft and put the condom on from there.

We fucked with her on top for about ten minutes before it was all too much for me and I exploded into the bag. Wished I’d tried a few other positions now but I was enjoying it so much I couldn’t last. I was about 20 mins into the meet by then.

We chatted pleasantly. She didn’t understand every I said but we could converse fairly well. She said she was off somewhere else from Monday. She didn’t know where but somewhere near. She said she aimed to stay in the U.K. So, hopefully we’ll see more of her.

Left with a spring in my step.

Would definitely see again.

Offline Dashing

Offline tp69

Thanks OP, she sounds nice, been on my list for the last couple weeks but I've been too busy to visit her. Hope she isn't going too far.

Offline Rayray23k

OP does she have a bush below or was she completely shaved?

Offline tp69

OP does she have a bush below or was she completely shaved?

Super smooth, lovely pussy