Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Girlfriend emma - Kings Langley  (Read 2477 times)

19 review(s) for Girlfriend Emma xx (13 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline The sperminator

External Link/Members Only

Been a while since i punted, and this one has been on the radar for sometime.
I normally like to book in advance, but she only offers same day bookings, and this time i was in luck.

£160 for one hour.

Text to advise me on parking in the area, text  upon arrival and door number given.
Modern apartment block, in a converted factory.

I didnt know what to expect as her profile pics give very little away,  but upon opening the door, i was pleasantly surprised. She was all but naked, apart from knickers. Lovely pert c cup breasts, stunning figure and very smiley.
Paperwork exchanged, stripped off and straight on the bed for some dfk and lots of groping.
I sucked her breasts for a while, then she got her mouth round the little fella who was already for action. I rubbed her pussy which was clean and shaved.
She doesnt do cim, so i made sure i stopped her prior to this happening.
On with the dom, and without asking she climbed aboard! She has some good stamina and it wasnt long before i flipped her over and pounded her in doggy before unloading .
Im not normally a two pop guy, but after a restbite, she rubbered up again and mounted. This went on until i let her have a break and entered her in mish. Great to get her tits bouncing with every thrust. I could feel the sap rising and once again unloaded.
Clean up and chat, and out the door in just over the hours
I know reading reviews she can be a bit hit and miss, but i found her to be friendly and chatty and eager to please. Great body

I would go back if i needed a same day booking, but she is not always easy to get hold off often being off adultwork for days .

Online Watts.E.Dunn

Profile down already!, mate you must have worn her out poor girl!

Isn't she the one who doesnt like UKP reviews?, Can't think why almost all decent positives!

Offline The sperminator

Isn't she the one who doesnt like UKP reviews?, Can't think why almost all decent positives!

Ha! Well my meeting was about 3 weeks ago, so i would hppe she has recovered by now!
Yes, seems she does hate us all on here. But as you say, lots of positive reviews!

Offline smiths

Yes she hates UKP and all punters on here. NEVER mention you are a member is my advice to punters. She used to be a member but got banned a long time ago.

As Jaime she was a great regular of mine in 2009 then based in St Albans.