Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brothel bust  (Read 1932 times)

Offline Peken

Just seen on the news a man has been arrested and charged with titled offence, is there any areas in Belfast we should be wary of? Thinking of having a punt this weekend and as some of you know I’m quite new to the scene and area. I know exact locations aren’t allowed but a rough guide would be handy If I should avoid that place. Thank you 😊

Offline 20jay

Unfortunately I can't give any advice, the legislation doesn't seem to be the same across the UK. I think if you are visiting a woman who is British and working independently there should be no reason for police action. A friend of mine, solicitor,  said it's not that simple. I didn't want to discuss this in depth so I think caution is generally warranted here. :hi:

Offline Bryan11

didnt hear this, but googled it
they dont give as location, or any more information

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Offline 20jay

Never mind, I don't often punt in NI anymore because of the crappy service that the hookers now mostly provide at completely unrealistic prices.  Most of them no longer offer OWO despite having showered beforehand, instead they immediately pull the rubber over and start with rough handwork, absolutely non erotic. I'ts all about quick money for close to zero performance.