Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Carol GFE - Slough  (Read 3130 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6470215) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7532690) (7 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline aj12345

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Time and location: met in June 2022 for 30mins at £80 in a modern apartment just behind the Slough High Street. Easy to find and comms were simple through texts.

The girl: very pretty, pics are 100% accurate. Age seems about right. She made the effort with decent amount of make up, dressed in nice lingerie and has a good firm and smooth body. Very friendly and full of smiles.

The meet: consisted with lots of DFK throughout and groping. Felt very GFE with her arms and legs wrapped around me whilst snogging on top of her. Passionate throughout. Asked her to lick my balls which she did very well, literally slobbering all over them with the occasional tease of a dick suck and then back to the balls, licking my shaft like a lollipop. As I lifted my legs higher, she went lower and eventually started rimming me. I hadn't asked for this so it was a very pleasant surprise. I had my legs over her shoulders while she went to town on my ass. Honestly the sight of a very hot young woman down there was incredible. She carried on from ass to balls to BJ and back to ass again. Heavenly! She then jumped on top and rode me CG until I finished. Again, with lots of passion.

Conclusion: a fantastic 30mins which I felt was enough. I highly recommend this one and would  return just for the DFK and oral session.

Offline JonasG

Nice.

Hopefully back in Slough soon.

Offline samh1231

I'm going to see her in this week and only found she is gone :dash:

Offline aj12345

Her profile was up only just last week. Hopefully she's on holiday and will be back soon as there's hardly any young, fit women who give rim jobs and owo at this price (without charging extra).