Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EllieMay2003 - Liverpool  (Read 5912 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6504613) (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Dweeby

External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only

duration: 30 mins
cost £140

face 7/10
body 11/10
services 9/10
personality 6/10 (nothing wrong, she's just young, or I'm too old)

Make of this what you will.

Recently, I've punted rarely. But the opportunity was there, and I decided to check out my bucket list. I looked at who was available and checked on here, then sent a few texts out, and got a reply from ElliMay. She was available when I was, so the scene was set. UKP reviews were excellent, she's 18, and does deepthroat and swallow. Off we go, what could possibly go wrong?

communications: Texted her the day before, got a reply a couple of hours later. Responded to agree a time, confirmed the following day, messaged her nearer the time, then on arrival. Address and directions were given when needed, and punctually.

location: Incall, in a city centre apartment on Duke Street. Great apartment, but I struggled to get parked (my own fault).

girl: Magic door, then there she was, dressed in the tartan skirt and tied top, just like in her photo gallery. The photos are deffo her. She states 18 years, and is certainly very young, possible a year or 2 older. She has a few tattoos, but her body is just lovely. Very flat tum, small nice teen boobs (I'd say an A-cup), super slim waist and not an ounce of fat. Friendly enough, but not chatty or engaging.

the meeting: After I paid, she left the room for a few mins whilst I stripped, then we went straight to the bed and I undressed her. She immediately initiated owo. Oral was very good, and quite deep - but not all the way down. She interspersed shallow, deep, and wanking me quite furiously whilst flicking her tongue on my bellend. It was nice, especially when I moved her hand away and she just used her mouth. I gently pushed her head down, which she didn't object to, but it didn't go all the way. Her body is amazing, and I couldn't help but stroke her all over during our meeting, great young body. She rubbered me up and applied lube, then rode me. She doesn't allow fingering, but I wanted a good look at her pussy (also I needed to slow things down a bit) so I went down on her, not something I generally enjoy. Her pussy was as you would expect, perfect. We then went to mish, where I controlled the pace. Perhaps partly because of the lube, I didn't find her pussy especially tight, or maybe she was just lubed and relaxed. We went back to owo. I wanted to try coming in her throat as she deepthroated me, although I didn't ask about this (maybe I should have). As I was getting really close, I started gently pushing down gently on her head. I came in her mouth, but not deepthroat, I think she swallowed but can't be sure.

final thoughts: Hmm, £140 for 30 mins? No kissing? No fingering? Little conversation (maybe that was me!)? She is 'as described', but not kissing at all felt cold and odd to me, and I've realised that I actually enjoy talking to them (a bit!). I knew all of these things going into the meeting, so I can't complain. And her body is sublime.

I can see why the £60 blow and go is appealing, but it's just not enough for me. Her 15 minute rate is £100, but that's not enough for me either. 30 minutes is a minimum for me, but I enjoyed my previous punt more, and it was £60 cheaper.

Positive from me, with a few caveats. Bucket list young girl ticked, but I probably won't return. Over and out.

Offline leo_26

She once wrote on her AW she was hosting a bukkake. If she ever does that again ill deffo sign up wont fap for a week or so, so it destroys her face 😂

Offline Bornslippy

Make sure she swallows some....if her enjoys list is accurate

Offline Bornslippy

ha just read your review....she does. good girl

Offline steezyg24

Anyone have her phone number? Seems to have been taken off her profile

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Anyone have her phone number? Seems to have been taken off her profile
Do what every punter should do before booking, read her reviews, the link's at the top.

Oh and stop posting on every review asking for phone numbers, if they aren't advertised they don't get posted.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2022, 06:35:26 pm by daviemac »

Offline Blue1878

Looks like Bukakee Party booked for 29th, £220 each participant for 1 hour, think I’ll pass

Offline steezyg24

Out of curiosity, did anyone attend it / have any feedback?

Offline Bornslippy

at that price not many.. surely?

Offline leo_26

Well she didnt log in at all that day and her phone number was down. Perhaps a deposit scam?