Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Burner Phone  (Read 1723 times)

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Hey.

Looking to change my burner phone SIM.

Is it still possible to pick up a SIM card that can be topped up, either monthly or with credit that can be purchased at paypoints?

I asked in stores but the payasyougo Sims are not pay as you go, they are all contract and I don't want anything traceable on my account. I have a 3 SIM ATM that I can buy a voucher in store to top up with a code. Looking for similar.

TIA  :thumbsup:

Offline oddson1970

just use your current sim in a new phone

just use your current sim in a new phone

My phone works. I just want to change my number. I have reason to believe it's been compromised.

Offline Matrix

My phone works. I just want to change my number. I have reason to believe it's been compromised.

You can buy a sim card in Scotmid/co-op for under a quid.

Offline Massagetugga

I think lots of shops sell SIM cards who also sell the top up’s. But I’d say Argos is your best bet. I see from a quick glance sim only deals look to be including data these days but it looks like they do them ok.
Also couid buy one of thier cheap pay as you go phones and use it’s SIM card. 

You can buy a sim card in Scotmid/co-op for under a quid.

Getting a SIM is not the problem, it's how you top up that is.

I think lots of shops sell SIM cards who also sell the top up’s. But I’d say Argos is your best bet. I see from a quick glance sim only deals look to be including data these days but it looks like they do them ok.
Also couid buy one of thier cheap pay as you go phones and use it’s SIM card.

Yeah. The ones that include data that I seen required a monthly payment set up.
I just want to be able to buy a credit voucher from a paypoint and top up when needed...use cash...not traceable.

Offline Matrix

Getting a SIM is not the problem, it's how you top up that is.

Why's that?

I'm pretty sure you can still buy top up cards with cash.

In fact I got a sim card and a top up card for it from a Virgin mobile shop. No I.D required. Just cash.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2022, 01:41:03 pm by Matrix »

Why's that?

I'm pretty sure you can still buy top up cards with cash.

The shops I went in to only offered Sims with data and it was a rolling month contract topped up by DD from bank account.
Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place?

Offline Massagetugga

What shops was this?

Shouldn’t be a problem to get a basic sim and just top it up with what you want.

What shops was this?

Shouldn’t be a problem to get a basic sim and just top it up with what you want.

Well I tried 3, O2, Vodafone, EE. They could only offer contracts.

If it's so easy, just tell me where to go. Send a link
Just saying it should be easy isn't helping. Thanks anyway.

Offline Reiver

Started a giff gaff payg sim this week . Top up £10 got £10 credited to phone

Offline Jimminy

I bought an O2 sim from Tesco, with cash, and can top it up with a voucher, using cash. Can buy vouchers in supermarkets, corner shops and in O2.

Offline DrG

I'm using the rwg £5 deal:
External Link/Members Only

Get the sim for £5 initially, and it seems to refersh every month with 50 texts/mins and 250mb data for no extra cash.  Almost seems like it was intended for punting!  £5 seems to last forever.

Online Glesgaboy

But u pay by card and it is delivered to home…🤔

But u pay by card and it is delivered to home…🤔

Thank you. My point exactly.

I bought an O2 sim from Tesco, with cash, and can top it up with a voucher, using cash. Can buy vouchers in supermarkets, corner shops and in O2.

That's the information I'm after. Thanks so much.  :thumbsup:

Is this Tesco Mobile network?

Offline Jimminy

Is this Tesco Mobile network?

No, it's O2. Never had any issues getting topped up. £10.00 lasts a month, so only get it when i need it.

Offline Massagetugga

Just saying it should be easy isn't helping

I did in post #4. Before posting my reply at post #4 I saw Argos have SIM cards in stock at most locations.

It is true they’re readily available. The providers want you to spend on top up’s hence getting SIM cards isn’t hard. Particularly sure money transfer type places that do western union etc would have SIM cards for folk to pick up. Suspect they might still be free in places with a top up.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2022, 03:36:00 pm by Massagetugga »

Online auldie63

Asda & Morrisons I know from experience have plenty PAYGO simms and can only assume all the supermarkets
will do. I'm on Asda's network for my burner, don't use it a lot so £10 lasts over 2 month.  :hi:

Offline FBman78

Lyca SIM cards can be bought from B n M still a pay as you go in the purest sense.

Offline Dingdong

Morning
I bought a Tesco mobile sim from Tesco. You can get them at any checkout. You need to top it up £10. You then get £20 free credit with it for a month also.
Then buy a Tesco mobile top up voucher from any co-op. Corner shop etc that has the pay point sign
Always using cash for every purchase

Offline stupat78

Most supermarkets, convenience stores etc sell PAYG sims. No need to register online and you can buy top up vouchers with cash at any store that uses payzone and they usually have the logo or a sign outside. I've never had to set up a DD for any PAYG phone.

Offline Hugger-Mugger

Well I tried 3, O2, Vodafone, EE. They could only offer contracts.

Just saying it should be easy isn't helping. Thanks anyway.

Lebara PAYG. You can top up as little as £5 with cash. No need to ID yourself. Bundles available, but not mandatory.

Thanks for all the info guys.

I'll get this sorted.  :thumbsup:

Offline Thepunteruk

Most newsagents or independent mobile phone shops have sim cards. £1.00
Then every newsagent sells cash PAYG top ups. Couldn't be easier.

Most newsagents or independent mobile phone shops have sim cards. £1.00
Then every newsagent sells cash PAYG top ups. Couldn't be easier.

Thanks

As above.  :thumbsup: