Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Review: sexyjessycatrans/Miss Jessica - Exeter  (Read 2063 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6089397) (1 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Throbber

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Meet (and meat) occurred about a fortnight ago.  £100 for the half-hour.

Summary: pics are accurate, crackin' tits, did me up just the way I like it, came in my mouth at no extra charge!

Jessica's profile popped up a couple of days into my recent holiday in Exeter, just as I was feeling the urge and despairing of the slim pickings.  Thank the lord for touring trannies, I guess.  Set up the meet on about an hour's notice via text.  Parking was a struggle: nothing but on-street, and narrow streets too, which made parallel-parking my barge of a car a challenge... But that's not what you're here to read about.

After a slight bobble where she texted me the wrong house number (!), I was in and Jessica was behind the door as normal.  She'd pretty much have to have been: 'cause she already had her tits out.  Overall I'd say her appearance was the high point of the punt: her pics look great, and they're accurate.

I followed her arse, and presumably the rest of her as well, upstairs, did the paperwork, used the facilities and we got down to it.  There wasn't a lot of chat, but I'd put her English about on par with most Brazilian SPs: good enough to establish that I was a bottom, and tell me what to do (which is fine by me, if you catch my drift).  I'd assume top and bottom on her part are on offer, since she asked, but the offer I took was for her to top.  She got me on the bed, flipped up her skirt and I got to sucking (OWO) straight away.  Then fucked me doggy (and covered), then off with the 'dom and back to oral, culminating in her whacking off and cumming in my mouth.  Told me to wank off (I wasn't sure I was going to manage it, since generally I can't get it up when I'm on the bottom), but I showed some interest in her tits: they looked great from below, framed in the bustier she was wearing with the cups pulled down — it was probably hiding the surgical scars, but they didn't just look great.  I got in a good feel and some sucking, and they felt just like the real thing.  That got me hard and I whacked myself off with a titty in my mouth nearly the whole time: having to relieve oneself at the end of a punt might be a WTF for some, but as I say I wasn't expecting my cock to be particularly involved in the process at all, so it was just a bonus from my point of view.  I'd have called the encounter positive even if we'd just ended it when she came.

Like I said, there wasn't a lot of chat or banter, and the whole thing was pretty business-like, but that could have been just as much me as her: I don't tend to be too chatty.  If you like the things I like, Jessica looks great and will give you them.  Anything else, I couldn't possibly comment...

Offline Throbber

Oh, there's a TS review section now... Serves me right for being away so long!  Can someone oblige?

Online princerico

good to know, will have to see her next time she's in Bristol.