Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lexi - Amour - Heaton  (Read 1365 times)

Offline Disco dave

External Link/Members Only

Comms- easy as normal, all via text

Location- flat in heaton, easy parking and discreet.

Services- £60 for 30mins kissing, owo

Meeting- for some this would be a negative. Was feeling in the mood so fired a text off and asked who was available. Got a list through and chose lexi as i hadnt had her before. 1 5 hours later and i was ealking through the door. Lookswise lexi is older than 48, nice and pleasant though and was made welcome. Vouchers handed over and some kissing as we got undressed, i laid on the bed as she stripped off. At this point she said she had left hair remover on for too long and had burnt her fanny. We gave it a go so she went for some owo which was good, abit toothy but alot of spit. After 5 mins i asked for the condom and she lubed and got on top, a few mins of riding and into doggy and this is where it got bad. Slid in and a few mins of pumping and i slipped out, as i did i saw a tiny amount of blood so told her straight away and could see her fanny raw from the hair removal cream. She straight away apoligised and offered to end the booking and give money back, she was very geniune and so i agreed to end the booking with owo with cim. So back to owo and some very nice dirty talk from her as i shot in her mouth and she spat out. Alot more apologies from her as i got dressed l, then on my way.

Overall- not a great experience. I toyed with negative but at several points she offered to end the booking and i do think this was geniune.

Offline Part Timer

Thanks for your review, I would of rated the same. She has the decency to offer the end the Appt and give you your money back.
Banned reason: Posting untrue details in a review due to EAS rejection.
Banned by: daviemac