Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Watermelon Gigie - London outcall - TOFTT  (Read 2430 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6641077) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline mrozik

External Link/Members Only

Started to be into Blondes recently a lot, found her on AW after seeing pics of her body I had to give it a try usually avoid blurred or no face meets and will stick to that from now on  :lol:

Coms were super fast and easy she didn't have any extras so just agreed on time and date and waited, she asked for Uber from and To meet and I agreed.

Meet: Ordered her an uber that took over 50min to come due to insane traffic, Gave her simple and easy instructions on how to get into the Flat but she couldn't follow, went down to get her and this is where the "Avoid Blurred Pictures" rule will never be skipped again just cause body is 10/10, face was very "modified" with a LOT of makeup, body as in pictures and fake tits that I'm not a fan off, we started talking on the way up but her English is not good and her voice was really off putting for me, I already wanted to just get out but was way to horny that day as my morning cancelled lol so just went with it.

In APT asked if she wanted a drink gave her some water handed over the cash and went into the room, started off with FK but it felt like it was her 2nd kiss just didn't feel it also don't think she brushed her teeth so got out instantly...  :vomit: started playing around with her body as I couldn't kiss or look at her face, started taking clothes off she did say she was very shy after we were both naked, hopped on the bed she started with OWO but didn't go hard and didn't even fit the whole thing in was a 60% deep OWO another thing that put me off, so went got the rubber started off in cowgirl she was super tight but got she got tired fast so I went for doggy I finished after few min just wanted to be done with it, overall body was a 9/10 and face for me 6/10 I didn't enjoy the meet so she left after 30min, felt like I threw 315 into trash  :dash:

Price: 250/hr + 65 in Ubers

Would I come back? Never.
Banned reason: Multiple accounts - Silver_Monica AKA Silvermonica
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Tokidoe

Thats a shame to hear. In terms of blurred pics or edited, was it close enough or was this a B&S?

Offline mrozik

Thats a shame to hear. In terms of blurred pics or edited, was it close enough or was this a B&S?

She was nothing like the pictures, they were super edited to make her look different I was very disappointed not gonna lie.

Offline Munter84

Her hourly outcall rate is £90 higher than incall, and she still makes you pay transport both ways on top of that?   :thumbsdown:

Offline Rayray23k

First off. Thanks for TOFTT. She was on my HL till the better me reminded that no face is most likely a let down.
Ive this dilemma in my early punts to go for fit girls who don't show their faces and I must have thrown away thousands of pounds.
If only there's a decensoring app...

Offline king tarzan

First off. Thanks for TOFTT. She was on my HL till the better me reminded that no face is most likely a let down.
Ive this dilemma in my early punts to go for fit girls who don't show their faces and I must have thrown away thousands of pounds.
If only there's a decensoring app...

At the very least you could try to munch and duck those 🍉🍉😂😂😂
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Online PilotMan

Thanks for the review. She's currently in Canary Wharf, I was tempted as I'm in East London tomorrow.

I checked for reviews and you saved the day.  :hi:

Offline PatMacGroin

Thanks for the TOFTT, OP  :thumbsup:

So to verify, you think the girl you met was the one in these profile photo's above? But the blurring is hiding a disappointing face with lots of surgical modifications?

Offline PatMacGroin

She was nothing like the pictures, they were super edited to make her look different I was very disappointed not gonna lie.

No response to my last post, despite being logging into UKP since then. So I'll ask again.

Were the pictures above the pictures you saw when you decided to visit?

The profile has existed since February 2022. We he have no idea when you visited. The profile pictures could have been changed since then.

Offline mrozik

Thanks for the TOFTT, OP  :thumbsup:

So to verify, you think the girl you met was the one in these profile photo's above? But the blurring is hiding a disappointing face with lots of surgical modifications?

Hi sorry didn't see the notifs! It was her from the pics based on body, just think she had a lot of face stuff done after the pictures were done or the editing made it look way better than it is! I saw her day before I did the review.

Offline PatMacGroin

Hi sorry didn't see the notifs! It was her from the pics based on body, just think she had a lot of face stuff done after the pictures were done or the editing made it look way better than it is! I saw her day before I did the review.

Thanks for the reply.

Does look potentially very attractive based on the AW photo's. Although the enjoys list is more limited than I usually look for. It's a real shame if a 22 year old girl felt the need to get cosmetic surgery.

Offline Tokidoe

Thanks for the reply.

Does look potentially very attractive based on the AW photo's. Although the enjoys list is more limited than I usually look for. It's a real shame if a 22 year old girl felt the need to get cosmetic surgery.

I decided to go see her in a whim knowing the complications. Photos are as they suggest body wise, her face has gone through the filters but in person its much more angular and has blemishes, also very stiff as if surgery? has been done before but I’m no expert in that. As for the voice she sounds like shes from south east asia, like Thai or Cambodian. Shes mentioned shes malaysian.

Will follow up with review soon. But service is very mechanical and english is pretty meh.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2022, 07:35:43 pm by Tokidoe »

Offline Barneypunt

I went to see her in Canary Wharf but walked as she looks like a post op and she wouldn’t confirm whether she had surgery or not. This was last night
« Last Edit: June 26, 2022, 02:29:54 pm by Barneypunt »

Offline Rayray23k

Tokidoe confirms that is is the same woman with blond hair.

Someone may want to pin the pictures for the record.

Offline PatMacGroin

Some of the photo's look similar, but a still pretty hard to judge. Whatever filters are being used will mean different sets of photo's will look different anyway. Both of these profiles are using the same phone number as the AW profile.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2022, 02:52:42 pm by PatMacGroin »

Offline MysteryManNo.7

I went to see her in Canary Wharf but walked as she looks like a post op and she wouldn’t confirm whether she had surgery or not. This was last night

Sounds like a bit of an awkward conversation and them not wanting to confirm yes or no is a worry. Looking at the pictures I can certainly see the concern they are a post-op trans woman. 

Offline magnetico

she wouldn’t confirm whether she had surgery or not.

I guess that it's now perfectly clear what "her" gender is.

Offline mrozik

I guess that it's now perfectly clear what "her" gender is.

Her voice was kinda "deep" so I don't even know what to think