Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Judy at Xiang Xiang's - Middlesbrough  (Read 3151 times)

Offline mackeson

External Link/Members Only

Was in the Boro recently, rang Xiang and a time was fixed up - excellent comms. As I parked up around the corner she text me with door number followed with "door is open" ;) As I entered Xiang was behind the door in her robe, off with my shoes and up the dancers to be greeted by Judy in flimsy black dress, Judy is tall by Chinese standards and has a beautiful size 10 figure. Got a cuddle and, as my hands slid past her hips I felt the delightful touch of suspenders :dance: I undressed and as she began to undress I asked if I could do it for her, as her dress hit the deck she was only wearing the stockings and sussy belt underneath. Rubbing bodies together (as we were still standing) she turned around and pushed her butt backwards that meant my erect dick slid straight through the tops of her legs - what a feeling :yahoo:
                   Being caressed and pampered by such a sexy lady :D my mind was thinking beyond the half hour - hopefully for two pops :D
 A few minutes of tit wank then on with the rubber for OW as I sucked on her nipples, then after applying a touch of lube a bit of doggy before a lovely spell of mish to climax, she drained every drop from me by contracting her pussy - ecstacy :dance: Judy then gave a VERY competent massage and straddled me so I enjoyed that sensation of stockings on my body. After a while of that I could only raise a semi so another rubber went on and she began OW for round two, despite her efforts I could not stand up and my 45 minutes were virtually up so she cleaned me up and off I went - Xiang was waiting as I put on my shoes and asked if I had had a good time - you bet I did I told her!
               Had agreed on £80 for 45 minutes, it was well worth it, but now perhaps I must consider if time is creeping up on my sexual abilities - Judy was sex on legs, and put in a great effort for me so maybe more frequent half hour (one pop) slots rather than paying £100 plus and hoping round two will work inside an hour? :hi:

Offline abridgetofar

Thanks for the review, did she say how long she was staying till.  :hi:

Offline catweazle

Thanks for the review, did she say how long she was staying till.  :hi:

It's usually one or two weeks, rarely longer at this establishment.

Offline abridgetofar

It's usually one or two weeks, rarely longer at this establishment.
Many Thanks  :hi:

Offline mackeson

Judging by the positives for Xiang it would appear she hand picks her girls, if by chance you do see Judy I hope you enjoy it as much as I did ;)

Offline TomPI

Hi guys
I see quite a few reviews  Xiang Xiang's, not somewhere I have had the chance to visit,
I was wondering does Xiang ever see punters or is it just the girls or do you have to be a regular to book her .
Sorry if this has been asked before

Offline Dimond dave

:drinks:  yes she dose appointments her self. You just have to ask

Hi guys
I see quite a few reviews  Xiang Xiang's, not somewhere I have had the chance to visit,
I was wondering does Xiang ever see punters or is it just the girls or do you have to be a regular to book her .
Sorry if this has been asked before

Offline TomPI

Thank you 👍

Offline catweazle

IMHO, she sets the gold  standard for the other girls to aspire to.

Offline mackeson

Next time I am passing through the Boro I intend to explore the body of Xiang :dance:
« Last Edit: June 11, 2022, 10:50:41 am by mackeson »

Offline tynetunnel

Next time I am passing through the Boro I intend to explore the body of Xiang :dance:

On my recent visit to see a girl at Xiang’s, Xiang was keen to kiss me. But whatever she had eaten had obviously been heavy on the garlic! Whilst usually before a punt I avoid anything strong tasting such as garlic, I might be tempted to have a chicken Kiev for lunch prior to a visit!

Offline northface

Judys oral hygiene was spot on and she likes kissing which was a bit too much tongue at times but still enjoyable.
Also spot on for oral on her which she seemed to love.

£20 extra for CIM which was great as she carried on after unloading sucking out every drop.
If you can spare 10 mins and like foot massages she is superb with the pressure points and was a fantastic end to the hour ( £100 )

Not a stunner by any means but more than makes up for it with her attitude and performance.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2022, 05:41:08 pm by northface »