Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sara Lovely Sunshine Thai Ladyboy TS - Vivastreet - Manchester  (Read 4653 times)

Offline Bobble47

Bit confusing by the adverts of Sara and Flimmie which seem to have swapped recently but went ahead and booked Sara after reading a recent report, but hoping to get Flimmie.
External Link/Members Only

Anyway text sent and quick reply with location in M11 and extras list - Kissing +£20, OWO +£20 and Cum +£20 thats on top of the normal rates of £80 / £130

I opted for 1 hour at £130 as I always feel 30 minutes is a bit rushed. Within the hour I was knocking on her door and Sara answered

Of course Sara's pics are photoshopped but was pleasantly surprised, she looked pretty stunning with her hair down, lovely figure and a little black dress. She was taller than expected, I'd guess around 5'8 - 5'9 and pretty sure she isn't thai, heard some mandarin as she talked to her friend in the next room - so chinese

Started with a nice massage on the bed, plenty of erotic touching and turned over to Sara stripping off to reveal a nice pair of bolt ons and her nice figure. Some mutual touching of cocks and she started with covered oral. Now - unfortunately due to visiting too many massage shops my brain and cock are conditioned to cum and this stage  - which I did. Anyway, Sara cleaned me up and I suggested I give her some oral for the rest of the time which she seemed to enjoy, pushing into my mouth every now and then.

Overall the punt could have been better but that was down to me. It was my first TS meet in about 8 years so was pretty nervous too. Sara was pretty softly spoken with a bit of a language barrier which didn't help. But she's good looking and has a great figure and her attitude was good.

Offline Bobble47