Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Debz89 - Bangor  (Read 3191 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6731639) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Colin85

External Link/Members Only

Debz was a bit of an unknown however took the plunge and arranged car meet. She does it in her car, she has blankets over the windows which are tinted too.

Overall very enjoyable and her favourites are all on offer.

Lady in the photos, I would say looks even better in real life.

£60 and was there for about 20 to 25 min.

Offline Belfastpunt69

I was toying with the idea and she replied to my texted. She told me where she went for the meet which I thought might be a bit open but perhaps you can say if it was safe enough. I asked if she got naked, even her tits out but no reply. Perhaps you can say more.

Offline SN5

Does she only meet around the Bangor area, do you know?

Offline Belfastpunt69

Does she only meet around the Bangor area, do you know?

I only know where she said she'd meet me, I don't think the rules allow me to say where that is but I can say it's outside of Ards. Can't say it's always there though, you're best getting in contact yourself probably.

Offline ardsman99

External Link/Members Only

Debz was a bit of an unknown however took the plunge and arranged car meet. She does it in her car, she has blankets over the windows which are tinted too.

Overall very enjoyable and her favourites are all on offer.

Lady in the photos, I would say looks even better in real life.

£60 and was there for about 20 to 25 min.

Are all favourites on offer? She said to me the first FEW times would be BJ only… which, given the game, seemed a little odd to me… Obviously without giving away the actual location, was it a car park, lay-by, how secluded was it… got to admit car meets kind of scare me in NI

Offline ardsman99

Offline Colin85

Carpark, down the bottom end of it out of the way, no issues and felt fairly safe.

In the North Down area.

She stayed clothed, but the top was very low.

Offline frankcastle

Haven't you all seen the news about  Po po catching people having sex in the woods in co. Down lol.

Offline SN5

Yes it's riskier than usual with the attention late night car park activities are getting on the psni Facebook page. Disgruntled locals are telling the cops where to look as well.
So pick your locations wisely lol

Offline ardsman99

Just a side note… Is she actually South African do you reckon?

Offline Colin85

Yes I would say so, definitely not a local accent.