Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Paras Orgy Video  (Read 2684 times)

Offline ik8133

Anybody seen the video of the Paras Orgy that's been in the news today?  Asking for a friend!  ;)

Offline berksboy

Yep and she is worth a jump , think she should change her  red hair to maroon hair .

Offline Stevelondon

Yep and she is worth a jump , think she should change her  red hair to maroon hair .

Thanks for the link  :D

Offline berksboy

No worries  :drinks: But dont know if we can post it on here ( i think not ) and i would not know how to get it on here off phones whatsapp anyway  :(

Offline Don Quixote

A mate sent me the videos together with a screenshot purporting to be from one of the squaddies saying that there has been an outbreak of herpes in the barracks  :vomit:

Offline Bopcrown

Been sent the videos in my Whatsapp group
I was expecting an Orgy. This is pretty tame. I've seen more flesh on the beach, and any action is covered up by people getting in the way of the camera.

Allegedly filmed in Colchester, Merville Barracks, apparently with some kind of potato.
  • Vid 1, 11 seconds - Henna haired & Tattooed Civvy woman is rimming a gentleman in a maroon tshirt. Other Squaddies are surprised and keeping their distance.
  • Vid 2, 13 seconds -Lt Gilet (on account of saluting without head cover) does it Doggie style and salutes the camera while she fellates two porky Paras who look fairly disinterested. More squaddies standing round watching.
  • Vid 3, 21 seconds -Lt Gilet is on the bed in Mish, He's still wearing his Gilet and a pair of white boxers. Regimental flag and some fairy lights are on the walls.
  • Vid 4, 11 seconds -A sealed bottle of rum is inserted into the woman from behind at speed "Come on, move your hand" It does not look comfortable.
Overall I hope she got paid well, but an object lesson in why to keep your hobbies, friends and work separate and to never film anything identifiable.

Offline mr.bluesky

Apparently she had visited the barracks 31 times previously which shows how lack security must be. Expect a long queue at the STD clinic  :scare:

Offline lillythesavage

Apparently she had visited the barracks 31 times previously which shows how lack security must be. Expect a long queue at the STD clinic  :scare:

Mid 80,s I lived with a black girl, who told me she and a friend would take the train/bus to Catterick Garrison to get ragged .

Offline willie loman

Mid 80,s I lived with a black girl, who told me she and a friend would take the train/bus to Catterick Garrison to get ragged .

been a few of these episodes over the years with these boys, in the papers at any rate.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2022, 06:24:51 pm by willie loman »

Offline Mr Sinister

I would never wife up a woman who's in the military, the stories I've heard from squaddie mates the sheer horror too bad for the husband's at home.

Offline Bopcrown

been a few of these episodes over the years with these boys, in the papers at any rate.

Was it Patton that said a man that won't fuck, won't fight? Also Kipling with Tommy.

No laws were broken, just papers looking to stir outrage with the Mary Whitehouse brigade.

I'm not suprised whenever anything like this pops up, but can't blame them as long as everything is consensual. Command should either be cracking down on access to the barracks (Did anyone notice the pet basket which shows they have a dog somewhere as well) or a quiet arrangement with the local knocking shop.

Reckon the herpes thing is probably just schoolyard rumors from people that wish they'd been there.

Offline willie loman

Was it Patton that said a man that won't fuck, won't fight? Also Kipling with Tommy.

No laws were broken, just papers looking to stir outrage with the Mary Whitehouse brigade.

I'm not suprised whenever anything like this pops up, but can't blame them as long as everything is consensual. Command should either be cracking down on access to the barracks (Did anyone notice the pet basket which shows they have a dog somewhere as well) or a quiet arrangement with the local knocking shop.

Reckon the herpes thing is probably just schoolyard rumors from people that wish they'd been there.

no doubt it was consensual, but its still a wee bit antediluvian, other episodes involve the fire brigade etc, how can we expect women to pursue a career in these areas of life, if this is normal behaviour.

Offline workinallweek

only got a small clip  is there more ?
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Romeo Sensini

I would never wife up a woman who's in the military, the stories I've heard from squaddie mates the sheer horror too bad for the husband's at home.

Do tell…

Offline thekingreturns

seen the videos and a lot of views are obscured but for some reason i cant help think its this WG

External Link/Members Only

Offline king tarzan

seen the videos and a lot of views are obscured but for some reason i cant help think its this WG

Looks familiar
Might of worked round these ends.. not sure though
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Offline thekingreturns

I think the one i shared has more tats

Online SoapyTW

I went looking for the video out of curiosity... best I could find was this:

Offline Simmo87

I really don't know what all the fuss is about, if you read a book called Green-Eyed Boys its has several pages dedicated to para's having gang bangs and orgys with local girls in there barracks, and that refers to a period from 1978 to 1982.

Online Bertiebeenthere

I lived in Exmouth in the 1970s.
Every friday and Saturday night buses would come to CTCRM full of girls from nearby towns to "dance" at the camp's discos.

Offline Bopcrown

Let me know if posting the ilnk is against the rules:

Removed
« Last Edit: July 11, 2022, 08:21:24 am by daviemac »

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Let me know if posting the ilnk is against the rules:

Removed
Nobody else over the past month thought it a good idea to posts it.   :unknown:

Online Colston36

Herpes used to be seen as a thing of horror. One of my sons had it but went on to fuck again without passing it on, so did my ex before I met her - she never passed it on to me despite countless fucks we had over 8 years..

Offline Jerboa

:unknown:

Good job British Forces Germany has gone then, the local whore houses outside the barracks were very popular.

Offline simping

I'm in tears. I just can't...is she on the purple website?  :lol:
« Last Edit: July 27, 2022, 05:47:00 pm by daviemac »

Offline MysteryManNo.7

Christ she's seen more action and taken more shots than most of the lads she's been servicing  :lol:

Offline Bogof60

I thought for one moment it was Ryna Belle, Red hair false tits.
Then I saw the tattoos.
And.
No
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.