Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Alektrya - Glasgow  (Read 10678 times)

4 review(s) for Alektrya (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline The Monk

External Link/Members Only

My first time with TS its taking me a few months to get the courage and make a booking which I did back late March and what a eventful experience

Made contact with Alektya a few days before meet which was a out call to a apartment I had booked city centre Glasgow, booking and comms easy had a quick chat over the phone.

Booking 1 hour outcall £180

She arrived at the apartment on the agreed time open and I was shocked how feminine and stunning she looks 6ft tall in heels slim build with long hair she put me at ease chatting away on what I was looking for and agreed on a GFE with a twist of dirty bitch and she delivered. Great OWO skills and lots of edging and OMG the size of that cock and what she can do with it was mind blowing.

First time with a TS not sure if I would go with a other TS

Offline Uncle Buck

External Link/Members Only

the size of that cock and what she can do with it was mind blowing.

Is there a second part to this review where you reveal/ review what she did that was so mind blowing?

Offline The Monk

Is there a second part to this review where you reveal/ review what she did that was so mind blowing?

Just for you Uncle Buck, with me on all 4s she lube my butt bagged her tool and she rimmed me with the tip off of her tool for a good 10 mins before sliding into me and it felt humongous and throbbing hot never experiences before made my eyes water LOL  :lol: :D

Offline Zeusthedoc

you're a first timer who managed to take someone with a description 'size of that cock'?
fair enough...

rimmed you and then fucked you or rubbed the tip against you before sliding in?

in any case, seems like you enjoyed yourself