Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ts Melissa- Uxbridge  (Read 1736 times)

Offline Wasteman517

External Link/Members Only

Was feeling a bit of ts action today and when browsing Birchplace, this one caught my attention

Comms: All done through text with quick replies, but she took an hour to reply after i told her the time i would like to visit. Probably had booking. Anyways booked 1hr  for £150, with 2hrs notice

Venue: The entrance to her apartment is on a very busy high street. There isn't much parking around, not very discreet at all.

The SP: Very hot and convincing, you wouldn't be able to tell shes got a cock if you saw her walking down the street. Minimal make up, and had a very tight dress on.

Service: Was led into a decent sized room where i gave her the cash. After coming back from stashing the cash she asked if i would like a massage. I agreed, and laid on my front. She oiled me up and gave me a pretty poor massage, not really any pressure, just sliding her hands around my body.  Few cc swipes as she moved onto my lower half. She then wiped me down with a towel and took off her dress and sat next to me running her nails down my back which felt quite good. She asks me to turn around and lies next to me and started FK while playing with my cock which was now rock hard. She was hard at this point, id say she's about 6 inches. She then gives me OWO with was very good, occasionally going all the way down for DT. She then came up for more FK and i moved down to return the favour. Tasted clean and fresh, and gave her a rim job. I played with her tits which felt real but you can see scars underneath. I asked her for more OWO. She then put a pillow under me, i assume she wanted to top but i said I'd like to fuck her (being topped is not my thing)  she obliged. On with the rubber and lubed herself and started riding me. She was very good and this, leaning back and really going for it which felt amazing, she's not the tightest but it still felt good. Could feel the sap rising and asked to change to mish. Gave her a good pounding with her legs up, and i eventually came over her cock and stomach. She wasn't hard while we fucked and didn't cum. Was offered a shower after which i took and was out the door after 55 mins. Never felt rushed.

One thing to note is that she was pretty much silent the whole time, no enthusiasm or conversation at all. Only very light moans while fucking. The OWO and sex was the only thing that made this into a positive

Pros: Great OWO, can take a good pouding, convincing, versatile.

Cons: Shit massage, no convo or enthusiasm,  no DFK, not a discreet location

Verdict: I only enjoyed myself as she sucks cock and fucks well. If you're after GFE, this is not really it as it felt like i was with a blow up doll. If i were to revist, it would be for 30 mins