Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Honey Bath Road Massage. Any info?  (Read 1474 times)

Offline Admiral of Rears

Hi all,

Looking to pay a visit to Bath Road Massage this evening, I see that Briana and Ellie have glowing reviews but I also like the sound of Honey. Has anyone seen her or provide any info on what the service is like?

Cheers

External Link/Members Only

Offline Suicune

I haven't sighted Honey on my several visits, but my experience is that the descriptions from the roster tend to be fairly accurate. On which note: I can't begin to imagine how this place is so successful with recruitment. It's a very diverse roster, and new staff seem to be arriving every week.

Offline houseboot

I haven't sighted Honey on my several visits, but my experience is that the descriptions from the roster tend to be fairly accurate. On which note: I can't begin to imagine how this place is so successful with recruitment. It's a very diverse roster, and new staff seem to be arriving every week.

Adding to the roster or replacing those who have left?

Recruiting isn't successful if those that are recruited then leave again shortly afterwards.

Offline B4bcock

Adding to the roster or replacing those who have left?

Recruiting isn't successful if those that are recruited then leave again shortly afterwards.

I used to see a girl at BRM who called herself Emily and she would often complain about feeling "Like a zombie" because of the long hours she was asked to work, sometimes finishing at 4am then back in at 10am the same day for another shift.  There was also another girl, Melissa, I think, who was FAF and genuinely 19 years old.  I saw her a few times, but, after a few months of her being there, I called in one day and when she was called out with the other girls for me to view she was almost falling asleep on her feet. She left not long after.

I don't know how much say the girls have over the hours they work there and things may have changed in the meantime.  I guess the more staff they have available the fewer hours each girl is asked to work.

Offline notcalledchris

Girls down for consecutive days at brm will sometimes sleep on the premises and work the day following a very late previous night of banging.

Offline Jonlove69

Just go with Nikki then. She works one day a week and is gym fit  :rolleyes: