Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lianna Green - Selby  (Read 3629 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6340599) (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Candyman1900

External Link/Members Only

So I saw this lass a few months back and forgot to review.

Comms were good
Service gfe
Cost 90
Duration 30mins

Place is easy to find with Google maps plenty of on street parking.
Text to say I'm there amd she gives me the house number. Hide behind the door amd I'm in. I turn to see her and I must say I'm a little disappointed she's average looking and doesn't do her body justice imo. She leads me upstairs to a bedroom set out for this purpose, double bed large mirror aimed at the bed.
Paperwork sorted and she starts kissing me, nice slow dfk, we undress each while still kissing and now some fondliling too. Naked I can see her very sexy bum and legs in the mirror as we kiss and boy what a view that is. I've a full on stiffy and start to think this isn't going to last long. So I lead her to the bed and lie her face down. I then kiss her all the way up her legs some quick oral, and she tastes great, up her back then turn her over for some more dfk. I need to chill for a few mins and then she starts to make her way down and gives me one of the best bj I've had. Several times I had to stop her as not to blow. Oh and if you have her in the right position you can see her bum and pussy in the mirror as she's giving you a bj. On with the rubber and we have sex in a couple of positions, mainly so I can watch me fuck her in the mirror as I was on the edge straight away.,so after a few mins of this I finish with her in doggy with a side view in the mirror. Quick clean up a little chat and I'm on my way. Car to car was about 40 mins.

Will I go back I have been waiting for her profe to become active again, which it has and reminded me I'd not done this, so i will be visiting soon.

Offline Country Lad

Good review I’ve been tempted to see her however wasn't sure how to interpret this sentence as your review goes on to say how good her Legs & bum look in the mirror & a return visit is on the cards?

“I must say I'm a little disappointed she's average looking and doesn't do her body justice imo.”

Offline Candyman1900

Good review I’ve been tempted to see her however wasn't sure how to interpret this sentence as your review goes on to say how good her Legs & bum look in the mirror & a return visit is on the cards?

“I must say I'm a little disappointed she's average looking and doesn't do her body justice imo.”

What I meant was her body deserves a beautiful face to compliment it. She has an A1 body

Offline Country Lad

Thanks for the clarification.

Offline randomuser107

What I meant was her body deserves a beautiful face to compliment it. She has an A1 body

Body off Baywatch, face off Crimewatch?

Offline Candyman1900

Body off Baywatch, face off Crimewatch?

LOL not quite that bad pal plain average Jane