Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Manu - Dublin  (Read 1794 times)

Offline Peterrandolphholmes

External Link/Members Only

My second meeting with Manu was arranged easily by text and took me to her new place, which is in a perfectly alright apartment block.

She looked spectacular in heels, tight jeans and a white turtle neck jumper that came down to just under her breasts. Once inside I eased that up to reveal her pierced nipple breasts which she is very happy to have kissed and played with. After a lot of admiring of her amazing body in her mirror I got down on my knees and opened and pulled down her jeans - again a perfectly clean and nicely presented pierced pussy and she is very responsive to clit kissing and fingering, which is no problem.

This was a short meeting so after my giving her oral in various positions Manu then moved to a relaxed uncovered blowjob with her kneeling. She is excellent at this. I asked and she then sucked and jacked me off until I blasted all over her face with her holding my cock. We had a laugh at the big clean up required.

I have decided Manu is absolutely spectacular looking, and with her tight bod, indulgent piercings, excellent English and very relaxed, calm and playful manner, she is just a pleasure to spend time with in that almost uniquely Latin way. She is off working in more pleasant climes for a short while but she has promised a threesome on her return.

Offline Hancocks

What did you pay? She doesn't have rates on site.

If you want to say that is.

Offline dami0n

Great review thanks. On my hotlist.