Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophya and Barbara - Dublin  (Read 1015 times)

Offline Peterrandolphholmes

I met Sophya and Barbara in their really upmarket and very expensive apartment in Dublin dock lands, which is also very discreet. Sophya was wearing tight jeans and a red bra top and Barbara cool looser jeans and a top, both in heels. After a shower I admired Barbara’s perfectly enhanced D breasts and massaged her pussy while Sophya looked on approvingly before I turned my attention to Sophya’ lovely C enhanced breasts. Both look spectacular. Barbara is not the girl in her pics but she is very close. I have described both girls before - Sophya late 20s is model thin exactly as she appears in her photos, 5’8. Barbara mid 20s is 5’6, very slightly more curvy ass and boobs.  I undressed the girls and after some sucking of the cock from Sophya gave Barbara oral. She’s very responsive without being over the top, and then it was Sophyas turn. Both girls have beautifully clean and well presented pussies and got nicely wet and seemed to enjoy the scene and each other’s bodies. Both girls have no problem with fingers so I took turns between giving each oral whilst massaging the other. Then to the deed with Barbara - breasts looking particularly amazing squeezed between her arms - and after a condom change with Sophya whilst I massaged Barbara’s pussy and asshole. I finally blew in Sophyas mouth - covered - while she gave me a kneeling blowjob and I fondled Barbara’s boobs. An amazing experience - these girls look amazing, have a really relaxed professional manner, a very funny sense of humour and really enjoy a threesome. And they look amazing. I can’t recommend them enough and I was very happy to pay 300 for the 45 mins