Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Chalita - Derby  (Read 4592 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5343321) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Stickitin

Mods I’m excluded from viewing TS topics(probs made some banter on a TS thread a while back that was taken the wrong way), so can you either not tag this as a TS topic or lift my viewing right on TS topics please? I want to be able to see my own review, thanks.

Ok have finally broken my TS duck with this one. Finally a decent looking Asian one within shooting distance of where I live, been waiting for ages for one to appear. Popped a yellow pill and headed over there.

External Link/Members Only

Decent looking girl, all natural and no make up, quite pretty and actually probably better looking than most of the Thai girls that float through Nottingham. Quite friendly and speaks fairly good English as she has been here for about 10 years. Handed over £150 for 1 hour and specified I wanted to come twice, if you want this as well agree at the start otherwise she’ll aim to massage you for a while, give you one pop and you’ll be done.

Started off with a decent blowie, good technique she knows what she’s doing. Meanwhile she’s starting to wank herself to get hard so I though fuck it all or nothing so spun around and gave her a blowie which got her reasonably hard, her knob is average at about 6 inches. Back to her attention on me and she eventually wanked me to completion about 15 mins in.

Cleaned up and had a competent massage for 20-30 mins. I was 50/50 on whether I wanted her to fuck me or not and to find out if I’m a squealer or not  :lol: So I just left it to chance and see what happened. She was sat on me most of the massage and I could feel her limp cock on my back so I knew it wasn’t going to happen, maybe another time.

She started on me again with a blowie, once hard on with the condom and fucked her in doggy. Started to go limp after about 5 mins so off with Jonny and back to mouth/hand. I’m not the best repeater and despite trying my best I couldnt get there with the second pop. My fault, Think I should probably stick to 30 mins and one pop next time.

Anyway a decent time with a decent girl, would visit her again. I don’t plan on seeing TS’s on a regular basis, but if another decent Asian one pops up in the vicinity I wouldn’t rule it out.

Offline Gethin_Thomas

I wrote a slightly less favourable review that seems to be stuck in the ether

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Congrats on breaking your TS duck, I’m met her ages ago too
Good review matey I’m a pop and done type of guy, even in an hour which I rarely do