Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Chalita - Derby  (Read 1298 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5343321) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Gethin_Thomas

External Link/Members Only

This is going to sound like a slightly harsh neutral but there were a few niggly things that left me feeling somewhat underwhelmed.

Everything was arranged through text - 45 mins for £120 + £70 for her cum. Intentionally went for longer than 30 mins as I actually fancied a massage. Venue was fine, fairly newish apartment block, bland, clean, functional. I was able to park close by but a lot of space is permit only. Texted her to let her know I was there, she rang back and she guided me down to the room, no hiding behind the door and I was in. I was expecting a petit ladyboy (one profile says 5’4”, more like 5’9” making her taller than me). She was wearing a tight dress and was friendly, sorted the paperwork, she disappeared while I undressed. 

Came back in, moved in for a kiss on the lips and it was kind of weird open mouth (not in a good way) type kiss, while she removed my boxers. She stripped down for the massage and it was fairly poor really. She did a couple a couple of body to body but it meant she was breathing onto me and it was a bit garlicy. Despite ass attention there was no cc swipes and no reach unders. Kept asking if it was enough, felt she was in a rush. Then phone rang, she answered taking a booking for a time 15 minutes after I was due to be done.

Massage came to a close and she kneeled next to me. Was able to get a good look at her, and while she was facially attractive, she was quite broad shouldered, and hands were a bit big and the tone of the voice slipped a bit deep at times. All these things just added up. Anyway, she had a nice thick penis, reasonable size, started sucking and she was making ridiculous moans, slipped into OWO 69 which was ok, she knew how to suck. Suggested I top her, and after a few efforts managed to get inside doggy style, she was tight. Even that though was aa bit boring after a while. 

I had started to think about customary McDonalds on the way home at this point and really wanted to be out of there. She wanked herself off (furiously) into my mouth and managed to coax out a very small of cum, really not worth the money. I was actually happy at that point to be out of there without cumming myself but she insisted I did. No through her actions, it was me wanking onto her chest.

Anyway that was that. I guess expectation and reality and all that, but all in all I felt I wasn’t attracted to her when I thought I would be, the service was fairly poor, poor value for money. I enjoyed the McDonalds though.

Offline Gethin_Thomas

Forgot to add that I checked my watch on the way out, was in there 35 minutes.

Offline BronXdWe

Sounds like an expensive McDonald's.