Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyTuta123 - Edinburgh  (Read 6364 times)

Offline HollyTheComputer

External Link/Members Only

Always fancied meeting this one, but wasn't sure she was even for real. I'm no exactly a t-girl connoisseur (or frequent punter). Well tonight I took the plunge for a 30 min booking (100) and glad I did, all things considered. Comms were good, albeit sparse. Booking at short notice was easy (we're practically neighbours), and within about 30 mins I was there. When she opened the door I was braced for the worst, stepped in, and I was blown away. Absolutely stunning, and just like her pics (or dare I say better?). Syrian and Lebanese mix. Great body, very fem, and has a sexy voice. Obviously with it being a 2nd language, English isn't the strongest, but was good enough to chat about a bunch of things (and she's studying English so it'll only get better).

Oral was with. Not going to lie, I popped in the bag a few mins in due to nerves, but she put me at ease after (we both had a giggle), and then we chatted for about an hour afterwards, kissing, touching, etc. Probably could have stayed longer but excused myself cos I'm up early.

Despite my early landing, still feel like I got my money's worth and I'd visit again without question. So all in all, good stuff, and I'll give a more thorough performance and review in a future booking.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2022, 11:52:14 pm by HollyTheComputer »

Offline GingerNuts

I've added Edinburgh as the location. Shout up if if that's incorrect.

- Include a profile or website link. If no link is available, please include contact details (e.g. phone number).
- Include town / city in the subject.
- Reviews cannot be deleted once posted.

Offline josh.adams

What's your opinion on her body and performance? Did she get hard, and seem up for top/bottom?

Offline sunny6688

She looks gorgeous, though I'm still on the sidelines trying to pluck up the courage...

Offline HollyTheComputer

What's your opinion on her body and performance? Did she get hard, and seem up for top/bottom?

Body, banging. Didn't notice her getting hard, but like I said, wasn't exactly a marathon performance on my part and we spent more time chilling than anything else. I'm strictly top, so no idea on the 'bottom' front.

Offline rowdee1

Any up date on this one. I am thinking of booking her next week. Will review if I do.

Rowdee