Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chloe - EI - Belfast  (Read 5313 times)

Online munchman

External Link/Members Only

Went last Friday and again tonight. Both punts a carbon copy of each other. I know what I like and stick to it.

Girl - Is it her in the pics? Could be, might not be, no idea. I find her attractive. More cute next door type than beautiful. Smallish tits, fantastic arse.
Cost - £100 for 30 mins.

She's Lisburn Rd area, not the usual shitty terraced house, was an ok semi. Definately doesn't feel as wide open when entering. She opens door straight away wearing very little and straight upstairs. Following her up gets you a great view of her bum.

She's very friendly and chatty. VERY chatty. The first 5 minutes of both punts consisted of me lying on my back with her sitting beside me talking about everything and anything while playing with my cock and me fingering her. No issues with fingers.

Get her on her back and indulge in my fave thing of eating pussy. She's squeaky clean and gets wet. She also stops talking. She stops making any noise. And I mean anything! Not a peep. No moans, fake or otherwise. And pretty much lies there staring at the ceiling while I eat and finger away at her with no complaining about anything. Doesn't annoy me but it might do some.

When I've had my fill eating, condom on , me standing, her kneeling, bj. I like standing bjs. It's ok, not bad not spectacular. Get her into doggy on the edge of the bed, fuck her doggy while standing. Looking at her arse while fucking for me is the best part. Stayed in this position both times to completion. Again total silence but she does get into it, just doesn't make any noise!

Once I've cum, chatterbox is back in full swing! It's def a positive for me. Cute girl, good figure, happy being fingered/eaten out, great view shagging doggy, no clockwatching. She told me she's heading home in a couple of weeks but only for a week and straight back.

Offline pussylover76

Brilliant Munchman.

Thanks for the tasty review.

:cool:

Offline johnfox

Uploaded new photos, are they accurate?

Seen in the past some of the photos were fake.

Online munchman

Honestly I'm not sure. She has a good wee body, her face is pretty not beautiful.

She's a strange one. Before and after she is very friendly and chatty. During the fun, nothing. No moans, no encouragement, no gfe in any shape or form.

I visit her for one reason, unlike some girls she has no problem being eaten out and fingered for as long as I want. She literally lies there looking at the ceiling or down at me.

She definately wouldn't suit anyone looking a gfe.

Think she's going home in a few days for a week.

Online munchman

Uploaded new photos, are they accurate?

Seen in the past some of the photos were fake.

Saw her a few days ago. Asked her. She said they are real taken by herself with phone. Pretty sure they are real, think she wore the pink for one of my meets with her.