Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Gisele - Edinburgh  (Read 2511 times)

Offline whiskyfan

External Link/Members Only

Meet took place a couple of weeks ago when she was touring Edinburgh.

Cost:

£100 for 1/2 hr

Comms:

Poor by text. All seemed good at first but she “missed” my text to say I’d arrived and I was about to leave when she texted me 15-20 after the agreed time. Still kept me waiting about 10 min after that.

Well known flat just off Leith Walk. A few years since I’ve last been in it but it’s still as grotty as I remember. Note there was roadworks going on directly outside which could affect privacy at certain times. Not sure how long that’s going to last.

The meet:

Having been kept waiting I’d already decided to cut the punt from 1 hr to 30 min and was in two minds whether to just walk altogether. However, the girl that opened the door was very much my type. Slim, leggy and accurate to her pictures though facially maybe a little older. Downstairs to the room. Handed over the cash and went to the bathroom for a piss and to freshen up the old chap. Back in the room and after undressing, onto the bed for some FK and some mutual groping and wanking. It’s not immediately apparent from her pictures but she has lovely natural little budding titties. Oral on her before she finished me off with her hand. Bonus points to her for that as it’s pretty rare that I cum during a punt. After cleaning up she spent the time I was dressing admiring herself in the mirror. Left after about 25 min. Disappointed I didn’t get the chance to fuck her but it’s been a long time since my last 30 min punt and my timing is probably off.

Summary:

Decent punt, looks and body wise just my type and I could probably rate it anywhere from positive to negative so am taking the middle route and calling it a neutral. Not sure if an hour would have been better or worse and probably won’t go back to find out.

Offline Dashing

External Link/Members Only

...the girl that opened the door was ... accurate to her pictures though facially maybe a little older...

+447468286105

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Other links:

ShemaleUK: External Link/Members Only

VS: External Link/Members Only