Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Valentina_Pretty - Brentwood  (Read 4136 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5880590) (7 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7452162) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

Offline Igor

Hello Gents,
Review for External Link/Members Only. Saw her almost a couple of years ago previously and had intended to go to London to try a Diva lady, I had massaged Diva and enquired for that day but however was manning the phones I thought was a bit rude so decided to gibe them a miss, hence Valentina. Comms were good by phone and text 30 mins £100 with £30 owo and another £30 for fk. She said she did not do cim (not on her profile) which is a shame. Venue is a budget hotel just off a big roundabout on outskirts of Brentwood, this was in the last week. Parking onsite with registering your car, I chose to park 4 mins walk away next to a big garage.
Into the room, met by Valentina, just as the pics, petite, very attractive imo early twenties Brazilian wearing matching lingerie, I was very happy to see her, paperwork done and a quick shower.
It was like seeing and old flame. She has some English now so can have some banter, she is smiley and fiendly, smelt great. Straight into frantic, kissing groping, her lips are very soft, minty fresh breath, couldn't wait to get her bra off. Her bolt on s are not the best shape but still soft enough with very very responsive nipples. She sat on the bed and began a sensual bj without whilst I played with her boobs and rubbed her pu##y through her thong. Onto a 69 pulling her thong to one side, all nice and fresh and got nice and wet. She has a small ass and I enjoyed kissing this also as well as pulling her down onto my face. She has slightly hanging lips down there. Onto sex, no lube required, cowgirl on the bed and chair, a little doggy and then finishing in missionary, all with plentiful fk throughout, her pu##y is tight. Was getting close so got on my knees and unleashed a good effort onto her boobs and then slapped them with my c##k, very nice. Clean up, shower and go.
Negs, none apart maybe a little expensive for the area.
Positives, stunning girl imo but definitely very attractive, as pics, tight pu##y, enthusiastic sex and fk.
No hesitation to recommend and return (in fact I did the next day). Would be back more if she did cim.

Online PilotMan

Thanks for your review  :hi:

She looks like a stunner. I'll have to make a little trip to Brentwood.

Offline Rayray23k

How did I miss this. Unfortunately she's now listed in Hull

Offline belamy85

How did I miss this. Unfortunately she's now listed in Hull

I was just about to ask if she's permanently based in Brentwood. Guess that answers my question. Damn!

Offline king tarzan

Bolton's and looks like facial structuring... :scare: :scare:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Online PilotMan

« Last Edit: October 17, 2023, 07:04:07 pm by PilotMan »

Offline Rayray23k

Online PilotMan

Fantastic! I've made a booking for tomorrow. Can't let this one slip by again.

Damn you Rayray, you better not ruin her before I get there!  :blush:

Offline Dajie

She is evidently much in demand 😁.

Seeing her tomorrow myself 🤞

Online PilotMan

She is evidently much in demand 😁.

Seeing her tomorrow myself 🤞

I wish I never posted the update now  :D :P :blush:

By the time I get there she'll be all UKP'd out!!

Offline Tedbandy

Will be like throwing a hotdog down a hallway before Ted manages to get a sniff!

Offline Dajie

We thank you for your service  :hi:

If we cover her in, er, love then who knows? She might visit more often.

Offline Rayray23k

Thanks PilotMan.
I got my fill today

Online PilotMan

Thanks PilotMan.
I got my fill today

I begrudgingly look forward to your review  :P