Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mature Red Babe - Grays Essex  (Read 1545 times)

17 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5360173) (8 positive, 1 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by pewpewpew]

Offline pewpewpew

External Link/Members Only

Arranged a time to meet. Turned up and she text me her block, asking me to text when outside. Couldn't find it so texted her to ask which end of the street. Ghosted me after that, not answering texts or calls. I saw another guy on the phone walking about looking at the buildings and when I tried to call her the phone went to voicemail. Few minutes later the phone would ring but no answer so guessing he found the right building.

Left pissed off and sent her a text saying that she wasted my time. She text me about 20 minutes later saying that she was getting ready

I did not like that
« Last Edit: April 23, 2022, 06:55:03 pm by pewpewpew »

Offline Essex8731

External Link/Members Only

Arranged a time to meet. Turned up and she text me her block, asking me to text when outside. Couldn't find it so texted her to ask which end of the street. Ghosted me after that, not answering texts or calls. I saw another guy on the phone walking about looking at the buildings and when I tried to call her the phone went to voicemail. Few minutes later the phone would ring but no answer so guessing he found the right building.

Left pissed off and sent her a text saying that she wasted my time. She text me about 20 minutes later saying that she was getting ready

I did not like that

I had the same thing! Texted her to book her for yesterday.  Confirmed booking by text. 2pm. I got there 5 minutes early. Texted to say I’m outside. Nothing back for 10 mins. Then received a message Saying ‘few min pls’ I waited another 20 mins. (30 mins in total) nothing back. I texted her again. Rang her a few times but nothing. Really disappointed. A wasted 30 min journey.