Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ami Bubu - Watford. Anyone punted yet?  (Read 1519 times)

Offline Dcharlie

Hi All,

Quick question. I think I have a case of boob blindness.

Have booked to see new girl in Watford today, Ami Bubu (Amanda). Polish girl, but with no reviews and no other online presence.

External Link/Members Only

Fantastic pics. However, before I TOFTT, I am getting cold feet. Head and gut are saying NO!!!, but am horny as hell and dick is ruling my senses.

Before I trek over to Watford this afternoon, I just wanted to check with fellow punters to see, if anyone has dived in here before.

Thanks,
Dan

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 22, 2022, 08:03:31 am by Dcharlie »

Offline Billy no mates

External Link/Members Only

Working link.

Go and see her, be prepared to walk. The address is a well known Polish place, so that bit is correct.
She says a lot of “no this and no that” on her profile which for me adds authenticity, fakes usually say yes to everything.

Good luck

Offline Dcharlie

Fair point BNM and good assessment. Will proceed as planned with dick in hand and either it is stay and enjoy the delights or walk and report back.
Thanks,
Dan

Offline Dcharlie

AVOID!

Should have trusted my gut and not the boob blindness.

No DFK, no OwO, no touching nipples, no dogging.....no fun!

Will review later.

Online GreyDave

:hi: opps sorry to hear that sir was looking at doing her myself id pm ed you before seeing this :( :(

Offline Johnnyb0y

Glad I found this thread as she is in MK. Her tits looking amazing but what’s the point if you can’t play with them.

Offline Billy no mates

Glad I found this thread as she is in MK. Her tits looking amazing but what’s the point if you can’t play with them.

It’s noted that the guy who said ‘avoid’ has yet to actually review this meet that apparently took place, and has yet to do any reviews, during his 6 years of membership.

So for me I would still give the benefit of the doubt.

(But be prepared to walk)
« Last Edit: June 10, 2022, 04:26:41 am by Billy no mates »

Offline Fu-Qin Boi-Ling

AVOID!

Should have trusted my gut and not the boob blindness.

No DFK, no OwO, no touching nipples, no dogging.....no fun!

Will review later.

Wheres the review??

Offline Often Visitor

dcharlie just a bit confused here 8 years a member 6 posts and no reviews ??? :dash: