Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PAIGE-WHITE - Derby  (Read 5138 times)

14 review(s) for PAIGE-WHITE (13 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline WelshClipper

External Link/Members Only

This is a lot closer to the event than I like to do normally, but for what it’s worth, here goes. First I’ll explain why I paid 180, because I am an idiot and head followed dick. Nuf said.  :D

Paige was high on my list from pre covid and I thought if I didn’t see her now, I never would so with 9 x 20’s in my pocket I headed over to Derby. Paid £180 for one hour. Comms by AW message then text.

Location : Nice house in suburban Derby, very discreet and easy to find.

The girl : There is no question that Paige is a very attractive woman. If you search the fake taxi video, that is her albeit maybe seven or eight years older but still damn hot and no stupid lip fillers or crazy makeup. I followed her arse up the stairs and I was memerised.

The action : Paige does light French kissing, she removed her dress and I unclipped her bra to reveal beautiful milk white tits that could belong to an 18 year old. I am a ‘small tits’ man and these were like that ROM Tanya-Alice who was in Warrington for ages. Superb. Some reverse oral followed, I didn’t use fingers but I think it would have been okay, nice clit though. Now this is where Paige excels, her oral OWO is exceptional, she does this thing with her tongue...........  :crazy:.  Finally on with the condom and she rode me in cowgirl to completion, I was shivering with orgasm.

Pros : Fucking awesome

Cons : Damn expensive. I don’t think I will ever pay this again. But in Paige’s case I do not regret for a second.

Boots filled  :lol:

Offline Notts bloke

Says she only does massage on her profile

Offline WelshClipper

Says she only does massage on her profile

Exactly the objection that I raised when asked to write the review.  :hi:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=305863.msg3546594#msg3546594
« Last Edit: April 19, 2022, 03:55:07 pm by WelshClipper »

Offline Lincs.man1

Nice work Clipper and, quite possibly the last to fuck Paige some would say

Offline WelshClipper

Nice work Clipper and, quite possibly the last to fuck Paige some would say

Thanks 

She could always return so it will be here for reference.  :thumbsup:

Offline HailWood

She used to be a reg of mine back in the day at £120ph. Glad to hear she’s still (was) delivering a good service. I gave up when her prices went up.

Oh yeah, I recall that bj technique  :wacko:

Offline Picti

She was one of the first on my list for a projected return to punting later this year. Would've been back by now but Sod's Law decided to wait until after the covid hiatus!

Having experienced her fully it would be frustrating to have reduced services, so I won't. That said, she had a sensuality that may translate well into the services she's offering now. 

Offline TimTaylor

Now gone completely.  AW page down and phone off.  This is very sudden, I was only speaking to her last week about a booking in the next few weeks..

Offline WelshClipper

I don’t often come up trumps. I tend to be the one who just misses the bus.

Don’t laugh, it’s true.  :D

But I do feel good that I caught Paige. Sort of eases the pain of £180 ph  :dance:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
I’m guessing that’s the new boyfriend, only a few weeks old the relationship I’m told and he’s very controlling, hopefully she will see the light and dump him and have a special offer on  :lol:

Offline Lincs.man1

I’m guessing that’s the new boyfriend, only a few weeks old the relationship I’m told and he’s very controlling, hopefully she will see the light and dump him and have a special offer on  :lol:

;) Every cloud eh ILO

Offline WelshClipper

If my memory serves me well, Paige has disappeared often over the years.

Hope springs eternal.    :rolleyes:

Hidden Image/Members Only

For anyone who wants more info.  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: April 27, 2022, 08:57:28 am by WelshClipper »

Offline WelshClipper

I just noticed the profile is back to full service.  :unknown:

« Last Edit: July 01, 2022, 06:24:31 am by WelshClipper »

Offline kingkong69

Not sure i couod afford her rates Just a tad too expensive for me.. :scare:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Nice to see she’s back on her back, I agree with the op and might be time to bite the bullet and do the dough I have wanted to see her for years

I’m not really an hour guy but the £50 difference between 30/60 mins might add better value and less rush