Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mollie TS - Wallasey  (Read 3667 times)

Offline Gregstephens6969

TOFTT and lost big style

Thought i would venture into the TS world and what a regret that is i hope its an isolated incident but i feel like i've been robbed

External Link/Members Only

Comms: 4/10
Arranged a meet with mollie, got there 5 mins early asked to confirm house number, no reply, rang no answer, waited 15 mins came up with some excuse, this should have been the warning signal but i perserverred and headed into the house.

Led into the bedroom by a sexy looking TS in a pink thong and nice sexy black bralette thought things were looking up, bedroom was a tip, stuff everywhere this should have been my second warning signal. on closer inspection her legs were super hairy which is not really what i was looking for and could see beard shadow on the face also a bit of a turnoff

Action: 1/10
I stripped down to my boxers and lay on the bed the started by rubbing hand over my boxer and starting to get me hard (doesnt take much) i then whipped my boxers off, she then started some HR, which was average at best, then took her thong off to reveal the surprise which i knew was there, not much going on there. Continued HR and i said can you suck me off she said NO, she spat on my cock and continued HR, i then asked if i could fuck her and she got up to look for a condom of which she couldnt find one, by the time she got back to giving HR i was pretty much soft, anyway she continued until i came then she switftly got dressed and i left.

Overall absolutely shocking meet, booked for an hour got about 15 mins, stated FK, OWO, A-levels in the advert none of which were on offer. I would firmly swerve if you had been thinking about seeing her.

Offline Dashing

« Last Edit: March 28, 2022, 05:53:14 pm by Dashing »

Offline Degsy101

This girl makes me laugh. Her advert goes on about how her place is immaculate and clean and yet this has got to be the third or fourth review that says her place is a tip.

Online James10

Thanks for reviewing. Direct message me if you want advice about which TS girls to visit.

Offline Gregstephens6969

Thanks for reviewing. Direct message me if you want advice about which TS girls to visit.

Message me James my account is still too new to send outwards messages

Offline Dvhaz3

Also tired to message, not sure what I need to do to enable it but interested in advice

Thanks

Offline Prestonlad327

Also tired to message, not sure what I need to do to enable it but interested in advice

Thanks

You need to make a reasonable contribution to the site before the facility to DM other members is available.
Admin correct if I’m wrong

Offline Dvhaz3

You need to make a reasonable contribution to the site before the facility to DM other members is available.
Admin correct if I’m wrong

Yeah that's fair, thanks

Online James10

Message me James my account is still too new to send outwards messages

Messaged you

Offline MJ.spritzen

Ah mate. She looks fit too. I’d be tempted myself if it wasn’t for this review. I’ve had my share of awful punts, and thanks to this forum saved from awful ones too. This is what this site is for so thank you for reviewing.

Offline Gregstephens6969

Ah mate. She looks fit too. I’d be tempted myself if it wasn’t for this review. I’ve had my share of awful punts, and thanks to this forum saved from awful ones too. This is what this site is for so thank you for reviewing.

No worries, glad you had fun with Cassie! She’s ace