Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Review: AmyAnn.TV - Oldham  (Read 4669 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4918159) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline alexcas

I met AmyAnn at her place near Oldham: External Link/Members Only

I had requested an appointment wherein I could fuck her out somewhere in the open.  But she declined it saying that it is not allowed by law.  So, we decided to meet inside her home instead.

Her incall location is modest and well kept.  She prides herself on keeping it neat.  I had requested her to put on her body-hugging green skirt and violet stockings but very little make-up. She did put on makeup all the same.  I reached her place in the morning around 11am.  She offered a glass water and accepted the monies for the 1-hr session.  We hugged and cuddled a bit standing up, and then undressed each other.  She made me sit on a couch, kneeled on her knees on the floor and took my cock in her mouth.  Her mouth feels good and she obviously enjoys sucking cocks.  I came twice during the next 45 minutes, both times in her mouth.  She drained all of it.  I fucked her doggy and missionary as well but she felt much better with her mouth wrapping my cock.  After the session, I took a shower and left.

If she lived close to my county, I would definitely be her regular since she offers a really good bang for the buck.  I recommend her.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2022, 04:34:05 pm by alexcas »

Offline TomTank

She looks awful and haggard on the photos?

Offline alexcas

She looks awful and haggard on the photos?

I like slim Caucasian TS who are a bit unkempt.  She fit that bill and gave a terrific session.  Her BJ was among the best I have had.

Offline TomTank

I like slim Caucasian TS who are a bit unkempt.  She fit that bill and gave a terrific session.  Her BJ was among the best I have had.

Sorry, it wasn't a criticism.
I suppose I was just fishing for you to say she looks miles better in person than the photos?

Just a bit worried she looks a bit masculine?

Offline alexcas

Sorry, it wasn't a criticism.
I suppose I was just fishing for you to say she looks miles better in person than the photos?

Just a bit worried she looks a bit masculine?

I thought she doesn't look masculine with the wig on.  No idea what she looks like without the wig.  But the looks are the last thing on the mind once she puts your cock in her mouth ... she has no inhibitions and it is as if she was born to suck cocks.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2022, 01:16:15 pm by alexcas »

Offline 19jammy

A bit of a less attractive Lily Savage IMO, photos don’t really make her look good IMO.

Online Bustydusty

Looks pretty horrific to me tbh but glad you enjoyed

Offline TomTank

Tough one this.
I'm okay with the age and rough look, and the price is great.
Just if I got any sense of her being a guy (apart from the obvious) it would kill it for me.

Offline Tyramhall

Jesus christ. This is clearly an old guy dressed up. Whatever floats your boat though!