Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Review: Lady Tanya - Walsall  (Read 4044 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6354597) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline alexcas

I met Tanya at her home in Walsall for a 30-min session.  URL: External Link/Members Only .

She is good at communication and gave useful directions on how to commute.  Our meeting started 10 minutes late since she was busy with something.  Her home is a row house and not very big.  She shares it with someone.  After letting me in, she took me to her bedroom.  She did not ask me to take a shower or sanitise hands etc.  The bedroom was just about 10' x 5'.  It has a 3' x 6' bed and does not have much room to maneuver.  It is clean but quite busy and unkempt.  Somehow, that was a big turn on for me though.

Tanya is very slim and really enjoys being a bottom.  We kissed for a while and I loved the feel of her tongue.  She tastes very good.  After a while, she kneeled down on the floor and gave a good BJ.  After that, she asked me to lay flat on stomach on the bed and gave a nice massage for about 10 minutes.  After that, she had me lying flat on back and went back to BJ ... this time around, she was very aggressive.  After that, I fucked her doggy and missionary.  Then, she wanted me to facefuck her.  I happily did that and came in her mouth.  She swallowed all of it.

I recommend Tanya to anyone who is into slim Caucasian bottoms.  I will definitely visit her again.

Online Punterperson1971

Offline alexcas

Online Punterperson1971

I paid £50 for 30 minutes.
Thanks mate where in Walsall roughly

Offline alexcas

Thanks mate where in Walsall roughly

It was close to Walsall train station.  She is moving to a different place in Walsall this week.

Online Punterperson1971

It was close to Walsall train station.  She is moving to a different place in Walsall this week.
Oh ok